Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning Keith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 am

Wanna be annoying and scare the hell out of Keith (with questions), our bad boy? No problem, he'll have to answer the question no matter how embarrassing it is.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 am

Was you good when you was little?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:38 am

"Never, because I'm cool and I like it."

Keith has a flashback.

I don't wanna be like this...

His 13-year old self as talking to him and he quickly wanted to cry, but then the feeling of crying when away, not a tear in his eyes and then he shrugged and said, "Do you have any answers worth my time to ask me?

Last edited by MJ101=D on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:40 am

So when I first saw you looking at Tara, my first thoughs were 'they would make such as ___ couple!' Now I want to know what your first thoughts were...
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 am

"She looked like the type I could use-yes, but she also looks like a threat. But whatever, I'm not scared of that bitch with huge tits and-"

The cameraman stopped filming Keith because of sexual remarks and really bad swearing.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 am

...... Woah Dude. That's my cousin!

Anyways what are you planning to 'use' her for?...
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:53 am

"Really? Now I know the difference! You guys both have huge super tits! I bet you can fit the world with those hooters, ho. And Tara? Probably to get far in the game, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 am

Hey! Leave my hooters alone! And your the hoe, getting girls pregnant..... oppps.

You didn't hear that did you?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:05 am

"Having sex with girls...it's just almost like a game for me, you say that you 'love her' which most girls will believe because teenage love isn't meant to be, you just you 'love her', abuse her, get her pregnant and then leave. Anyways, my 'dad' has been defending my cases, and lost some, but I don't care. Being in jail is okay for me."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 am

Your a nut okay? Dont you think you should be in the Asylum instead of jail? Do you have a job, besides making girls miserible?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 am

1. why didn't you answer my last question?!

2. How well do you think you going to on this challenge?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. You're as worse as a that stupid Jewish chick with her fat kike nose and her fake boobs who almost tried to put me in jail just because I raped her and she has a baby. I suggest to keep to put that disgusting pink piece of shit that is known as 'my child' and sell it on eBay where some hobos can use it to buy crack, but at least my dad got me out of jail when my trial as over. And do I have another job besides making girls miserable- why yes I do. Look at the process I've done with Ashlynn and Ruby- especially Ashlynn, she's so scared of me that she obeys my every command. And will I do good in this challenge. The question is really won't I? I know since this nerd is good at Science that challenge is as good as mine."

Keith snickers and kicks the camera out of the hands of the cameraman.

"And I am out of here, bitches."
Back to top Go down
.::☆Kristy☆::.

.::☆Kristy☆::.

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

Gr or rawr?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 am

"Rawr? By the way, that is a pointless question of my time which included two sounds that animals make and a failed attempt to impress me. By the way, you're kinda hot, wanna get raped by me and have a baby?"

(I wonder what Kristy's gonna say. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:28 am

What do you think/or want the next challenge to be?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 am

"Simple, I wanted it to be gym because I could own everyone in one shot. But since I've dozed off, I've missed it, so I guess nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questioning Keith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Keith   Questioning Keith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Keith
Page 1 of 1