Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning Devlin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 am

Wanna be annoying and scare the hell out of Devlin (with questions), our rebel? No problem, he'll have to answer the question no matter how embarrassing it is.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

Have you been in jail?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:35 am

"Well actually to be truthful, yeah I have..." He paused from a moment trying to remember. " To be exact my own father sent me to jail the first time I went there."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am

Now why was that?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

Devlin looked at the camera and shrugged. "My father never really liked me. Which is why he was always trying to find a way to put me into jail. If I remember correctly I was drunk, smoking, and had a gun. I was in a really pissy mood that day and so I figured it would be cool if I shot a dude on a motorcycle. So I went to a local pub, when I aimed for a guy on his motorcycle it was a direct shot right in the heart. I ran up next to him and stole most of his belongings that I thought was cool, then took off riding his motorcycle. Like a month later, I still had the motorcycle. Soon enough my dad saw me drinking again he saw me drinking and smoking again, he came outside still in his pajamas. As soon as I knew it I was on that motorcycle with my booze and cigarrettes with the police following after me. After a day or so on the streets, the police found me again. Caught me and made me spend around 3 years in jail, for underage drinking, speeding ticket, tresspassing, abuse, and refusal of going to jail, along with several more I think" He paused and smiled, "Ahhh...those were the good days"

(In case you don't know already he likes talking about his past days cause it truely shows what a rebel he was. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questioning Devlin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Devlin   Questioning Devlin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Devlin
Page 1 of 1