Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning Jennifer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Jennifer Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am

Wanna be annoying and scare the hell out of Jennifer (with questions), our cheerleader? No problem, she'll have to answer the question no matter how embarrassing it is.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

What's this issue with your family? I think in your template it says that you have siblings, I thought in China, you could only have one child! And why do you like cheerleading?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 am

"We're in the lower ranks, unpopular and it was something our granparents did to embarrassed our family name." Jenni Sigh,

"Yeah in China you can only have one child, but we move to America a few years old... like 5 years ago. I got an twins brother that are 3 years old, they are sooo adorable." She giggles.

"I dont know, I just do. One time I use to do gymnastics, when I moved here the school I moved to didn't have gymnastics, so I did cheerleading instead. Both use flexibilty, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

Oh cute. May I see their picture? What did your grandparents do to embarrass your family? And I used to like cheerleading, but now anymore, I quit classes when I was like, I don't know...And I was at my age where I was too embarrassed to do things like that anymore. Were you ever a captain in your old school?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 am

*Jenni gives the girl some baby pictures* Um... Parents didn't tell me it's just something bad. Yes, but I got kicked out captain for fighting some crazy chick.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questioning Jennifer   Questioning Jennifer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Jennifer
Page 1 of 1