Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning Celine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 am

Wanna be annoying and scare the hell out of Celine (with questions), our musician? No problem, she'll have to answer the question no matter how embarrassing it is.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

What's your favorite sound, Music gal?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

"Well I'd probably say hardcore, I love it the beat is just so steady and it doesn't really have any lyrics. All you have to do is sit back, relax and listen!" She then put one of her fingers into her mouth and started chewing on her fingernail. "Although don't get me wrong I love other types of music too.."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 am

So, how did your parents handling you being deaf and all?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Celine looked at the floor for a moment taking her finger out of her mouth. "Well....they didn't really take care of me being deaf..." She pauses while adjusting her headset on her ears. "They...never really knew, my older sister is the one that helped me through it. My parents died in a plane crash on their way to a concert they were preforming for. My family is actually rich but all that money went to the next heir which is my oldest brother, whom is like a rockstar somewhere in the world." Celine took in a few deep breaths trying to hold back her tears. " My sister said my mother had the most beautiful voice ever. And that she only sang with orchestra instruments or with a piano which my father played......After all they did meet at a concert they both were at." Quickly she blushed and realized what she had done..." I'm sorry for talking so much, when you're deaf you can't hear yourself and so you sort of continue on talking for such a long time."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:57 am

That's all okay, and I'm so sorry. So do you live with your brother or so before coming here?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:40 am

So you like hardcore bands, huh? Which band is 'hardcore' enough for you? And does anyone make fun of you being deaf/your deaf accent? I know a guy in my class who is like my best guy friend is not deaf, but he just has some hearing loss, so he has a hearing aid...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:39 am

Lady Brown wrote:
That's all okay, and I'm so sorry. So do you live with your brother or so before coming here?

Celine perked up, "Oh! No need to be sorry it's alright... As for my brother, I never really lived with him. He always said I was a burden...So, I lived with my sister at first, but then she got a great job as a teacher in Korea. She soon sent me away to an orphanage. She used to mail me alot of cool stuff but lately...." She paused taking in a deep breath." She stopped sending me stuff about two months ago, which leads me to think that she's....dead....." Celine closed her eyes... Turning up the volume on her headphones...

Lady Brown wrote:
So you like hardcore bands, huh? Which band is 'hardcore' enough for you? And does anyone make fun of you being deaf/your deaf accent? I know a guy in my class who is like my best guy friend is not deaf, but he just has some hearing loss, so he has a hearing aid...

She smiled at the first question, something she could easily answer...." First off it's hardstyle not hardcore. Secondly as for the bands I like there isn't one certain band I like most but the bands I mostly listen to are the Blutonium Boys, Headhunterz, Balistic and the beholder, Freedom call, D-Block and S-te-fan, or Project one." She gently combed her hands through her hair. "Now for the third, I don't really know to be honest if they do or not. If they do I ignore them and if they don't I still ignore them. The only people I don't ignore are the ones that come up to me and touch me or try to talk to me. Although people have had several different ideas about me ever since I went deaf."
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 am

And is there any kind of music that you dislike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questioning Celine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Celine   Questioning Celine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Celine
Page 1 of 1