Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questioning Tara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:16 am

Wanna be annoying and scare the hell out of Tara (with questions), our feminist? No problem, she'll have to answer the question no matter how embarrassing it is.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 am

What's your strategy to get rid of Keith?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

"Hm... Make him like me, then trick him into blackmailing and voting people off, when I have no more use for him, I'll simply make him good and kick his booney but to the curve." She smiles. "But maybe the plans will change around sooner or later... wait why am I telling you!?!"
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:50 am

Because I'm the one of the random people that work for Chris and have to ask you a question. *giggles sheeply* Are you going to use other people and how far do you plan to go in this game?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:52 am

Possibly Linus if I can... and possibly to the merge~
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:22 am

Okay, just one final question. *snickers* Umm...are you a lesbian? Because on your papers that Chris gave me, if says if you find a person that you like, it would have to be a girl and not a guy because you're a feminist and you no likey boys. It's okay if you are, gay people are one of the funniest people alive, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 am

..... No, you read wrong. The person, I would trust is a girl not a guy. Also I am Asexual!
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 am

Why? No offense why are you asexual? I don't understand asexual people. I know that they don't like any gender, but what about themselves? If you like yourself, then...that's weird. And do you have any male relatives in your family? How were you born without a father? Or do you have same-sex parents that collected sperm from the sperm bank and that's how you were born? Or were you adopted? And why are you a feminist? And sorry for asking too many questions but I'm curious! ^^
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 am

(^Kids, this is why we don't drink MJ juice xD)
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 am

MJ101=D wrote:
Why? No offense why are you asexual? I don't understand asexual people. I know that they don't like any gender, but what about themselves? If you like yourself, then...that's weird. And do you have any male relatives in your family? How were you born without a father? Or do you have same-sex parents that collected sperm from the sperm bank and that's how you were born? Or were you adopted? And why are you a feminist? And sorry for asking too many questions but I'm curious! ^^

Woah, Woah, Woah sister! Why because I wanted to, and guys are nothing but trouble and lesbians kinda scare me at times.... and We dont understand you! We like ourselves.. but not like that. Yeah, but they were either token away to the adoption place or still here with me but is REALLY gay. Um, after my mom got cheated on and left out in the rain some guy got her pregnant and here comes Tara! No... No...
Look at my template in the personality thingy and there goes your answer. Yes... you... are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questioning Tara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questioning Tara   Questioning Tara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questioning Tara
Page 1 of 1