Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroy all humans rpg

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Destroy all humans rpg Empty
PostSubject: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:49 am

plot:Crypto is back to cause havoc. This is similar to the GTA rpg create a character same bio.You get more wepaons as we go along.The maximum to start of with is 3 I will b Crypto.I'll create a character who will be a gangster.Someone needs to control law enforcment. like police,FBI ect

Character template
Name:
Personality
weapons
Apperance
Vehicle
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am

Name: John Smith
Personality: Smart, strict, but charming
weapons: .38 Special, Pistol
Apperance: Strong build, brown hair, sunglasses, black suit
Vehicle: Black SUV
Bio: John is a secret FBI agent, sent to investagate strange happenings. He's seen many things hardly anyone else on Earth, and will use this knowledge to protect the Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:53 am

Name: Emilee Roza
Age 25
Occupation: FBI agent (But wants to work with Crypto, is like the new Natlaya or however you spell it)
Personality: Calm, willing to work with Crypto
Weapons: 2 pistols
Apperance: Blonde, Green eyes, clothes very on the enviroment she is in which I will say what she is wearing
Vehicle: Mustang
Bio: (Can I come up with one later?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:59 am

Name:Alex Jone's
Age 18
Personality:Untrusting,seceretive,strong sence of right or wrong.Determined and willing to work hard.friendly and peaceful
weapons:Pocket knife.
Apperance:He wears blue jeans and a white short sleeved t shirt a lot in the summer.
Vehicle:Black Mercadies
Bio:He ran away from home and started a gang of run away kids.He gained a job at 16 and helps the kids counciling them he plans to go to college.
All characters approved let's start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 am

Emilee: *Drving* Another day at the FBI, I wonder what is going on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:03 am

Alex was drinking a coke he was starting college soon and he was happy.
Meanwhile
Crypto sat in his saucer which was cloaked he was watching television
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 am

Emilee: *Stops at a resturant and gets food*

(Is this going anywhere?)
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:08 am

(I'll send in John once Crypto does something bad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 am

Crypto came out his saucer seeing a man he body snatched the man's body. In the man's body he telekenetically sent a bus flying intoa building many people screamed runnign no one had noticed Crypto had done it. Alex was about to walk in the restaraunt when he saw the bus fly in a building it was impoosible
Alex:What the heck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 am

Emilee: *Wispers* Looks like he is near....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:33 am

Alex understood that the kids might be in danger with bus's flying into buildings. alex walked in a restaraunt seeing Emilee he began thinking he approached her."Hey I'm alex"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 am

Emilee: Hey I am Emilee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 am

Alex smiled"So Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:46 am

Emilee: Actually, I got done and I got go *Leaves to her car and drives off near the area that Crypto is at*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 am

Crypto was in the man's body and he saw a car approaching him he wondered who it could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:23 am

Emilee: He seems to be looking at me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 am

Crypto approached her still in the body
Crypto(man's body)Who are you what do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 am

Emilee: I am here to check out what is happening...

(Remember Emilee is like the new Natalya)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 am

(Yeah maybe she tries to discover the truth that aliens exist and Alex has romantic feelings for Emilee)
Crypto was still in the man's body he knew what he had to do steal a jewele from a bank he had used a bus to break open the entrance still in the man's body he walked across the street entering the bank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

(Yea but its Emilee who wants to be with Crypto)

Emilee: I know who you are....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 am

Crypto turned around still in the body"What are you talking about?"he asked her witha int of worry in his voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:40 am

Emilee: Don't worry, I am wanting this happen, I know your Crypto....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:42 am

He was shocked"How did you know!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:44 am

Emilee: I am with the FBI I learn things from the past that lead up to this, I was hoping to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 am

Crypto began thinking she could be useful"Can you distract security guards?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy all humans rpg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: