Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dc universe rpg

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dc universe rpg Empty
PostSubject: Dc universe rpg   Dc universe rpg I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 am

This is the dc universe create your own characters.please join I will make the list of species and things as we go along.Please do have non powered character's too.Please have mostly humans if you can remeber I will run this rpg I'm looking for a partner though.

Name
weight
Species
Race(humans only)
blood type(humans only)
Apperrance(optional)
Personality
Powers
Power limits
Bio

Name Jake remolds
Age 14
height5.2
weight167 pounds
Species:Kryptonion
Race(humans only)
blood type(humans only)
Apperrance: He has black hair and cacasian skin slightly tanned.He likes to wear blue and red clothing.
Personality:He has a hero complex and is very kind.He is caring,nice, and never mean/He is very forgiving and enjoys sports outdoor activites ect.He is easy to befriend and has a strong sence of right and wrong.He is very secereitve and sometimes complains
Powers:Kryptonion powers so far Superhuman strength and speed.
Power limits:He dosen't know his limits yet.
Bio:He came to earth in a spaceship and was adopted by caring parents. Jacob and Millie.He never discovered his abilties until he was 6 and know he is 14 going to high school trying to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Dc universe rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc universe rpg   Dc universe rpg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 am

Name: Iggy
height: 5"1'
weight: 150
Species: um...
Race: Human
blood type: Human
Apperrance: [NOt Yet...]
Personality: Tough, Sarcastic
Powers: He can fly with his Angel Wings, Superhuman hearing, Able to make bombs from miscellianius Items, Super Smart
Power limits: He can't make more than 2 bombs an hour and they aren't very powerful, only enough to blow up a hummer or blow up someone, Can only hear when there isn't a lot of people around, He can't fly with a bad injury
Bio: Became Blind at age 10, gained his powers when he was tested on in a lab and 2 years ago traveled in a flock
Back to top Go down

Dc universe rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc universe rpg   Dc universe rpg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:12 am

Cool let's start.Jake woke up it was saturday he took his dad's truck and began driving through a city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dc universe rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc universe rpg   Dc universe rpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dc universe rpg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: