Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Titans rpg

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 am

Gizmo: Great...

Jinx: This should be fun...

----------------------------------------

Mak: Why did i do all that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 am

Conner sighed he had to find Mak his paralyizing power was strong though Conner flew in the air
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:49 am

Mak: If Connor comes, i can spread Darkness twice on him making him unable to do anything for 3 hours...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:28 am

Conner sighed he felt weakneaned he flew high in space and came back to earth.He used his superhearing to locate ak flying nearby his location walking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:23 am

Since I am here, I am Cyborg and Slade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:32 am

Robin lay on the gorund form the wierd creature's attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 am

(Wait exactly where are we again?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:41 am

(the artic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:47 am

(Yea but where exactly did we leave off?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:53 am

(a creature attacked taking the T ship down)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:56 am

(Oh yea, I will post as soon as you start posting on the Ed, Edd n' Eddy RPG)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 am

(Well I'll continue the plot alone)
Robin sighed"Slade wants this crystal know it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 am

Yeti: *Blends in with the white snow and looks invisible and starts punching Robin everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:32 am

Mak: Connor is on his way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:39 am

Conner used his X ray vision seeing Mak he fired a blast of heat vision at Mak.
Meanwhile
Robin used his keen sence of hearing to hear the yeti pulling his pole whacking it into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 am

Yeti: *Gets hit and gets up and his claws grow bigger and starts attacking Robin with them*

Cyborg: Robin! Try to hold him still so I can nail him with a suped up sonic cannon blast!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 am

Mak: Ahh! Your going down!

He flew up into the sky and spread darkness on the trees to make it darker outside...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:20 am

Conner was getting tired of this dark fiend. He used his superbreaht to try and blow Mak into a tree.
Robin:okay*tries to block claw attacks with his pole but is scratched every few minute's*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 am

Cyborg: Move now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 am

Although injured Robin gathered enough energy to leap forward out of the yeti's path of furious attacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:30 am

Cyborg: *Nails the Yeti with a super powerful sonic cannon blast* BOOYAH!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:34 am

Robby watched the chaos.
Starfire:What wonderous colors
Raven:Whatever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 am

Cyborg: Robin are you alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 am

Robin:Just fine He said coughing up blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 am

Cyborg: Are you sure, maybe we should go home and check...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans rpg   Teen Titans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans rpg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: