Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotham rpg

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 am

Bruce: Shutup you poor kid! I have money! So what!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:27 am

Clark:We have money just nto as much as you our family dosent need material value's because we have important things like love,friends,family so why dont you jut go oto your party for you rich stuck up kids
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 am

Bruce: Maybe I will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:47 am

Clark was upset hours later at the crater lake party Clark stood far away watching the kids.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 am

Bruce: Man this is fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:51 am

(we need more people and we need a good plot)
Joe Chill was hiding watching the party from a far holding a sniper gun his mission elimiate bruce wayne
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:54 am

Bruce: What a wicked party...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:30 am

Joe chill shot a bullet in front of bruce than fired another bullet at Bruce Clark moving at superspeed knocked the bullet into a tree and went back into hiding before anyone knew he apperared many people at the part where nervous know.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 am

Bruce: Wow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am

(ask matt to join as harvey)
Clark sighed he knew there was a kill Joe chill that guy who killed Bruce's parent's was after him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: