Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What you are listening to now?

Go down 
+5
MJ101=D
~ColoradoSunrise~
r3173mpt10n
Brodoin
Music Is Mine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

What you are listening to now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 am

For some reason, I kinda like some of the Beatles songs such as Michelle And Let It Be...I know and my mother plays her stupid dinosaur songs all day long, like that Elton guy, that Donna chick and that other guy (forget his name, but my mother says that says that he's gay). Okay, so I admit that I like Blondie and Pat Benatar...also a few songs of the Beatles. This is the list of Blondie songs I like:
-One Way Or Another
-Maria (because it's my real name, beeyatch! :D)
-Heart of Glass
-Tide Is High
-I'm Gonna Love You Too
-Denis
-Rip Her To Shreds

And for Pat Benatar I like Heartbreaker (fav song), Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Love Is A Battlefield, We Belong, Hell Is For Children, and Looking For A Stranger.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:50 am

You mean Elton John, right? (Or, should I say, Sir Elton John. Lucky British and being knighted.)

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:59 am

I wish I was knighted! T.T And yes, I do mean him, I don't really like him. I make fun of his songs and change the lyrics to something vulgar. So~ Yeah and it annoys me to hear the damn song 'Daniel My Brother' at 4 am in the morning when people are trying to sleep, damnit! A quote from the bible of Panic At The Disco, verse I Write Sins, Not Tragedies, "I'd chime in, haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?" And I strongly agree with them, I can barely sleep because of them and Elton John and that's why I'm still midgety. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am

Listened to their "Famous" album 37 times in a row, and counting.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

Dark Side of the Moon. No matter what music you're into, no collection is complete without it.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 am

...I like this song, I first heard it in some yuri anime video.

And another favorite.

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:10 am

I pretty love this song right now because it's so me right now and because of SCA. <3 I love you Midget Miguel, but I barely know you, but you did add me on Facebook and in your school, you guys wear uniform, so yeah perfect song. And you're pretty cute, you pimp. *blush attack*

Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:15 am

Fame!

Fun Fact: John Lennon of The Beatles provided the guitar and backing vocals on this song.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Didn't that guy marry a Japanese chick? I think her name is Yoko Ono, am I right?

3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry- Starstruck.

I love this song! I like both versions of this song with Katy Perry and without Katy Perry. I like the one without Katy Perry better, I like her, but give me a break! KP is not cut out for techno...so yeah. And I wish 3OH!3 had more songs...I like this song, I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby and Don't Trust Me.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:58 am

Yes, you're right.

Still such a shame that John Lennon was murdered... I can't comprehend what went through his killer's mind when he pulled the trigger. What did he hope to do? Would it somehow make his life better? All he has now is a prison cell, and the hate of Lennon's family, friends, and fans.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 am

Paramore- For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.

This song goes to Nathan... hope you know what you're worth and stop being emo, goddamnit! >.<
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:14 am

Riding the gravy train, my friends.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 am

I think this song speaks for all 'kids' who sometimes feel like nobody wants to be around them. ^^
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 am

This song explains my immaturity, and yes, 12-year old kids are immature, but sometimes I feel like I'm even more immature then everyone else, so to my annoying mother that wants me to grow up and be mature, this is for you! >:D
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

This song is kind of silly, yet catchy.

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 am

>.

Techno's not really my thing, but this song is just lovely! =)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 am

-.-' Yet again, another techno song, I don't really like techno, again, not my style. I only like 2-3 techno songs, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am

Ah, now...this is truly my style! My favorite band, Paramore. What? Where you expecting my favorite band to be a pop band? I still like pop, but I only like less than 5 songs of mainstream pop artists, Paramore is alternative...which is surprising how I like pop and my favorite band is alternative, I don't listen to that much rock/alternative anyways...and I heard about this band when it was just one of those boring days where you just had to go to Youtube and watch random videos...Paramore's Misery Business was one of those random videos and I liked that band ever since. Paramore FTW. :D

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm

This song describes me in my daydreamer persona...I always liked to dream alot, even daydream, because nobody really hanged out with me back then, so I always tended to dream alot because that was the only thing I knew how to do. If Ruby was real, this song would describe her as well, Ruby (in the story) likes to daydream alot because nobody really likes her because she has ADD and is really immature and hyper and that's the only think she knows what to do, the lyric 'you built up this world of magic because your real life is tragic' describes that Keith makes her life like that and so does her classmates, it would sound like something future Trent would say to his daughter because being the strict father he is, he doesn't like his daughter daydreaming and wants her to come back to reality because he knows his daughter will still get even more hurt because her world isn't world and just like in the story- tragic.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:55 am

Panic At The Disco- But It's Better If You Do.

One word...EPIC! ^^
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 am

Fall Out Boy- Thanks For The Memories.

Another awesome song.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:05 am

The All American Rejects- Gives You Hell.

Hmm...dedicated to Skylar, that bitch manipulated me for years and made me loose my best friend, this is for you. >:D
Back to top Go down
colin

colin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 am

antiflag-one people one struggle
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:08 am

If what I read is true, this is the last song they played as a band at their last concert.

May Pink Floyd's record never be beaten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you are listening to now?   What you are listening to now? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you are listening to now?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Music-
Jump to: