Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamson

What are some good music schools for music production and engineering? Empty
PostSubject: What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?   What are some good music schools for music production and engineering? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:56 am

I have looked into it a little bit but I don't know. Also what type of classes should I take while I am still in high school to get into a good music school? I already am going to take band, Jazz band, and music tech and theory and one other music class. I know how to play saxophone, some drums, and I am learning piano.

poker tables
spela poker
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?   What are some good music schools for music production and engineering? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 am

So you want to go to a music college, but don't know about Berklee?

/facepalm

And dude, please don't ask random questions like this; this isn't a music site, and the majority of people here are 14 and under, so I highly doubt they'd be able to help you. Want help? Go to Yahoo Answers, not a random RP site about Total Drama Island that has one small section on music.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?   What are some good music schools for music production and engineering? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 am

Yahoo Answers holds answers to all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?   What are some good music schools for music production and engineering? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are some good music schools for music production and engineering?
Page 1 of 1