Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP! >.<'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 am

Okay, my best guy friend Nathan confessed his love to me at his birthday party and IN FRONT OF ALL HIS FRIENDS! So now I'm embarrassed, he's embarrassed, and I don't wanna make him even more embarrassed now that I'm gonna say I don't like him. So this is the letter I'm gonna sent to his e-mail or Facebook or whatever. So~ Here it is:

Dear Nathan,

Let’s be mature about this, first of all, I am flattered that you like, you made a pessimist like me feel so over-joyed and cared for. And second of all, there is nothing wrong with you; you are just you and I am just me. You are cheerful and energetic which cheers me up when I am down and your celebrity jokes also make me laugh to tears, but right now I just want to be naïve as ever, you know just be a kid and have fun? Please do not pour all of this serious stuff on me; seriously I just want to be a kid and your best 'chick friend', okay? And third of all, I do not believe in teenage love, it is practically just a game and it only lasts a week, which hurts me so deeply because it actually bought joy to me but then, I just gave up on it. And I know in the movies, some people met in high school and then get married, but that only happens in the movies, that only happens half of the time, okay, so I just want to grow up because of that and one final thing- you are really sweet, most guys are douchebags and idiots, but you are not. I bet you find that one lucky girl in your life to have children with and start a family with.

Your friend forever,
MJ~

Is that good and straight-forward? Am I being too mean or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 am

Well, he's probably gonna take that a bit hard. You could say something like "not now" or however you want to word that. That way, he'll never know, and wont bother you with it in spite of wanting you to bother him with it.

That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 am

Thanks, but he's not the annoying type, okay he is, he stalked my best friend because he used to have a crush on her and annoyed her to death until she blocked him him, so yeah. So right now, I'm avoiding him because me no want to get stalked and annoyed. And is that letter okay? What turns you off with a rejection letter and is that okay? Or should I say something simpler like, 'I don't like you, period'?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:05 am

See, now you're get a little passive agressive. Just don't come off as "I seriously don't like you, leave me alone," Keep him wanting more when he can't have any. Ducky
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 am

Okay, he's a big-time stalker that's bigger than the fat guy from Mexico. So I'll just tell him that and then he'll stop, I know because he stopped stalking my best friend who he was obsessed with and then just go back to fanboying another girl, maybe Skylar? My frenemy...And then I guess we'll be friends again. Yeah...

EDIT: I just sent him that letter and he isn't online and hasn't been online since two days ago, so I'm safe for now, more reason to worry. -.-'
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 am

If you just want him to leave you alone and not talk to you, you should just tell him to go away and not talk to you, simple.

But if you wish to remain friends, you should choose your words wisely. You should be sure not to say anything that would insult him or offend him, and not sound mean by what you say.

You could probably tell him that you are not interesting right now, and perhaps may be in the future, but that really may go either way. So I am not so sure.

I'd just go with what you think is best. Your gut feeling. After all, you may not want to hurt his feelings and be mean to him and drive him away, because in the future you may realize that you did like him or that you wish you could, and he may already have another girlfriend.

Sorry if I don't help much, I'm just typing thing off the top of my head. I'm not much of a relationship expert. But as a fellow dude, I think I know what your friend was hoping for. (And I do not mean that as a he-just-wanted-one-thing kind of way.)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 am

Thanks Brian, Nathan is really hard to get, so that's why he doesn't have that much friends who are girls, he can be peaceful one minute and then a total douche, the next, and he does get aggressive when he's rejected. And since he knows me better than any of the other guys do, I'm sure he won't stalk me or whatever, he might surprise me and say something like, 'It's okay, MJ, I don't really care and we can be friends again, no sweat.' or he can say something like, 'Goddamnit! You f-ing embarrassed me, so long MJ.', like I said he's REALLY hard to get. And I'm really scared of what he's gonna say to reply to my e-mail message... ^.^"' And I don't plan on anything for the future, just to be a good student and be naive, have fun with my friends, because that's what being a kid's like, right?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 am

He just replied to my e-mail and this is what he said:

'.///. its really whateva mj... & thankz 4 complimenting mii & dont b a pessimist, ur not a pessimist u just have low self esstem & ya we can b friendz -tackles mj-'

He didn't stalk, threaten or tackled me! Oh wait, he did tackle me, but it's usually a tackle thing with me and him, so yeah~

And thank you all for helping me, I'm friends again with him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP! >.<' Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP! >.<'   HELP! >.<' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP! >.<'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Advice-
Jump to: