Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge #3: Math Rocks

Go down 
+2
Vince
.::☆Kristy☆::.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Challenge #3: Math Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm

"Haha, seems like the Populars just became the losers. Send out your votes and hope you don't break a nail in the process."

(Rose will send out the voting sheets)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am

Vince walks on the scene and takes a seat

"Alright, in my defense, I've never been good at Math."
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 am

Linus sat down in the middle of the room, "No comment..."
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 am

"That sucked some major ass, and I usually have some nerds to do my Math homework. That nerd got my question wrong..."

Keith just crossed his arms and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:20 am

Jennifer walks into the room with a glare, then frown. "Well, most of us did an... something job."

Tara walks over to Keith and frowns. "Yeah... something. So what the hell happened, Dude?"
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 am

Keith glared at Tara.

"My nerd got the question wrong just to mess with me and I had to forfeit so Goth chick won for the unpopulars."
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 am

Vince looks at Keith

"Forfeit? FORFEIT!? Why the hell would you forfeit? I beasted Dodgeball, got nothing. I beasted Science, and they lose somebody. When we were one up you had to put us back down!? If I had any idea of what my question was, I would've at least TRIED to answer! You make me sick!"
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 am

"I'm too fucking lazy to do anything, so yeah, I just get some random person to do it for me, Science, I got the nerd, Jackson or whatever his name is, whatever don't care, and I got us a 8, blame Morgan, at least I called someone to help me do and Morgan, he was just staring at the room and then Chris closed the challenge because it was taking too long."
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 am

"Whatever, we're both safe."
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:19 am

Keith stared at him and then just walked away.

I'm not really showing my title as the 'bad guy' of this show, so I have to go beat up Ashlynn and Ruby and then they'll know who's in charge, who makes them tremble and who makes them cry every single day.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 am

Tara eyes the boys that were fighting. "Boys.... makes the world go around." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:51 am

Keith came back to the Detention room and just stared around the room, crosses his arms and smirking.

Boring...

And then, he decided to come back to the Playground to 'beat up' Jason.

(He's gone again~)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 am

(Sorry for double posting.)

Keith returns from the Playground and goes back to the Detention room.

"Whatever, I'll just go back to this room, everything is too un-cool for me out of the Detention room."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 am

Chris: Wow...Turn of events....You know the drill...When you hear your name you are the lucky one that isn't voted out...Tiffany, Tara, Jennifer, Keith, Linus, Dante....AND!!!! Morgan Sorry Vince, better luck next time.. *Laughs* As if there is a next time!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:17 am

"That's alright. See ya everybody. Had a good time. Met some great people. *Looks at Morgan and shows a piece sign* And above all, I WAS A BEAST! Probably wont be back for any more seasons though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #3: Math Rocks   Challenge #3: Math Rocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge #3: Math Rocks
Page 1 of 1