Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you guys say...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brodoin

Brodoin

What would you guys say... Empty
PostSubject: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:55 am

if I told you I was thinking of reviving my old Jurassic Park story?

I won't if nobody will read it. But if you want, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 am

For me, I'm neutral, so do what you want to do. I wouldn't mind re-reading your fanfic again, but if you don't wanna re-post then, whatever. So yeah, that's my answer~
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 am

Hmmm.....I personally won't read it but I'm not much of a huge Jurassic Park fan either. On top of that you might be able to jump start it again. Considering when I do that I just can't seem to get into the right mood to continue it. But once again that is me, do what you want. I bet some people on fanfic.net would read it though. :)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:56 am

I will definetely read it because that was one of my most favorite fan-fics ever.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am

Alright, I think I might continue, at least for a couple chapters.

I'll probably start posting old chapters every day or every other day so people can be caught up. However, since it has been so long since I wrote anything I cannot remember much of what the rest of the story was going to be, I'm just going to wing it. Make stuff up as I go along.

Would you post the first chapter on the fanfic website, Rose? I'd just like to see the response. If I can get even one good review from someone I don't know, that's good enough to make me push on with the story.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 am

I just finished another chapter, but it probably isn't as good as the others. I'll post it when I get too it.

I'll probably wrap up the story in one or two more chapters, and I've got several more characters to still kill off.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 am

Well with your LotR fanfic one person did suscribe to that story.....As far as reviews I don't really think people would review it on the first chapter..=/ But I'll post it anyways...
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

Meh, as long as someone reads it and doesn't dog me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you guys say...   What would you guys say... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you guys say...
Page 1 of 1