Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Idea****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

When we merge the teams I was thinking that instead of returning character. I thought of making totally new characters for those people that didn't have a chance to make character/s. Consider that Bro is one of them and I was thinking of maybe somebody else. And if Bro doesn't want to do it looks like one of us with 1/2 charries can like Nick or some one like that. =D Enter all comments below...Good or bad
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 am

That's a sweet idea! I think that everybody has enough character already, so yeah. We'll give one character to Brian (Sarah, you know the girl in our original RPG who's a tomboy?), and I think when we're gonna merge the teams, it's gonna be about May-June, so Brian won't be busy by then and he can roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 am

I'll be done with school by the end of may, so if it does happen then, I might be willing to do it. (I only say "might" because it's several months away and stuff comes up.)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 am

^That would be awesome, 'cause you're awesome.

Ducky
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Name: Alexander Sherlock Holmes

Nickname(s): Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock, Holmes, Alex

Stereotype(s): The Daunting Intellectual

Motto(s): “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

Favorite Quote(s): “To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.” - Buddha

Ethnicity: British

Appearance:

****Idea**** Toshiro_Hijikata_2_by_shel_yang

In matters of personal hygiene, by contrast, Holmes is described as having a "cat-like" love of personal cleanliness. This in no way hinders his intensely practical pursuit of his profession, however; during his first case, his hands were discolored with acid stains, and Holmes used drops of his own blood to conduct experiments in chemistry and forensics.

Like(s): Alexander finds amusement in some of the most strange activities, ranging from experimenting with numerous chemicals to create a vast quantity of scents to playing a violin to witness an inconceivable flight show of flies that he had home-grown for months on end. His true passion lies with solving the unsolvable, whether it’s a mere puzzle written on a piece of parchment or an actual case given to him by his peers.

Dislike(s): While he enjoys doing a lot of the unnatural, he despises order and cleanliness and prefers chaos and distortion. Even though one might find his room a mess, he sees it as an enlarged file cabinet for all of the data he’s collected over the years from previous and pending cases. The clusters of papers would make a search for information impossible to others, but Holmes seems to be able to track what he needs just by scuffling around the piles for a few minutes. His dislike for cleanliness does not detract from the way he carries himself either. He still shows a mannerism that is far beyond that of a normal student of his age.

Strength(s): Holmes’ has numerous strengths that range from his amazing knowledge of martial arts to his enormous intelligence levels, which surpass that of prevalent minds in the world today. He is quite the gentleman to most of his peers, excluding those he distrusts and dislikes. There are few flaws that are noticeable to others, excluding his friend and assistant, Watson. His only flaw lies within his lack of social abilities, which disables him from having a conversation that lasts more than a few minutes, which is generally long enough for him to get things out of his clients and targets.

Weakness(es): Holmes’ only vice is that he uses numerous addictive drugs. Although they are moderated by his doctor friend, he is still lashed out by the effects of those illegal drugs. Others may say that his introverted lifestyle is another weakness, but his intelligence and mannerisms have surpassed all expectations time and again.

Addiction(s): Holmes occasionally uses addictive drugs, especially when lacking stimulating cases. He is a habitual cocaine as well as heroin user, which he injects in a seven-per-cent solution using a special syringe that he keeps in a leather case. Holmes is also an occasional user of morphine, but expressed strong disapproval on visiting an opium den. All three are illegal in modern-day England. Both Watson and Holmes are serial tobacco users, including cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. Indeed, Holmes is expert at identifying tobacco ash residues, having penned a monograph on the subject.

Dr. Watson strongly disapproves of his friend's cocaine habit, describing it as the detective's "only vice," and expressing concern over its possible effect on Holmes' mental health and superior intellect. As time passes, Watson claims to have "weaned" Holmes off drugs. Even so, according to his doctor friend, Holmes remains an addict whose habit is not dead, but merely sleeping.

Personality: Holmes is a “bohemian” in habits and lifestyle. Holmes is an eccentric, with no regard for contemporary standards of tidiness or good order. Although in his methods of thought he is the neatest and most methodical of mankind, he keeps his cigarettes in the coalscuttle, his tobacco in the toe end of a Persian slipper, and his unanswered correspondence transfixed by a jack-knife into the very centre of his wooden mantelpiece. He has a horror of destroying documents. Month after month his papers accumulate, until every corner of his room is stacked with bundles of manuscripts which are on no account to be burned, and which could not be put away save by their owner.

What appears to others as chaos, however, is to Holmes a wealth of useful information. Holmes dives into his apparent mess of random papers and artifacts, only to retrieve precisely the specific document or eclectic item he was looking for. He has erratic eating habits. The student is often described as starving himself at times of intense intellectual activity, such as during important experiments and exam studies.

Holmes has a willingness to bend the truth or break the law on behalf of a friend, like lying to the police, concealing evidence, or breaking into houses, where he feels it morally justifiable. Holmes is portrayed as a patriot, acting on behalf of the government in matters of national security in a number of secretive operations. He also carries out counter-intelligence work. As shooting practice, the detective adorns the wall of his lodgings with "VR" (Victor Regina) in bullet pocks made by his pistol.

Holmes has an ego that at times borders on arrogant, albeit with justification; he draws pleasure from baffling superiors, such as police inspectors, teachers, and principles, with his superior deductions. He does not seek fame, however, and is usually content to allow the local law enforcement to take public credit for his work. It's often only when Watson publishes his stories that Holmes' role in the case becomes apparent. Holmes is pleased when he is recognized for having superior skills and responds to flattery, as Watson remarks, as a girl does upon her beauty.

Holmes' demeanor is presented as dispassionate and cold. Yet when in the midst of an adventure, Holmes can sparkle with remarkable passion. He has a flair for showmanship and will prepare elaborate traps to capture and expose a culprit, often to impress Watson or one of the local inspectors. Holmes is a loner and does not strive to make friends. He attributes his solitary ways to his particular interests and his pessimistic disposition. Sometimes he doesn’t open his mouth for days on end.

Significant Other: The only woman to impress Holmes is Katherine Irene Adler, who is always referred to by Holmes as "the woman". Adler is one of the few women who are mentioned by Holmes. Once, he was engaged to be married, but only with the motivation of gaining information for his case. He demonstrates clear interest in several of the more charming female students that come his way. Holmes inevitably manifested no further interest in the peer when once they cease to be the centre of one of his problems. Holmes finds their youth, beauty, and energy invigorating, as distinct to any romantic interest. These episodes show Holmes possesses a degree of charm, yet, apart from the case of Adler, there is no indication of a serious or long-term interest.

Watson states that Holmes has an aversion to women but a peculiarly ingratiating way with them. Holmes is as inhuman as a Babbage's calculating machine and just about as likely to fall in love. A further point of interest in Holmes' relationships with women is that the only joy he derives from their company is the problems they bring to him to solve. Watson quotes Holmes as being an automaton, a calculating machine, and Holmes is quoted as saying, "It is of the first importance, not to allow your judgment to be biased by personal qualities. A peer is to me a mere unit, a factor in a problem. The emotional qualities are antagonistic to clear reasoning. I assure you that the most winning woman I ever knew was hanged for poisoning three little children for their insurance-money."

This references Holmes' lack of interest in relationships with women in general, and peers in particular, as Watson states that there is something positively inhuman in him at times. All in all, he lacks interest in women in general, but he will always keep “the woman” in his thoughts whenever the topic of the opposite sex pop up.

Family Member(s): Janette Holmes (Mother – Deceased), Lucas Holmes (Father – Deceased), Dr. Joseph Bell (Mentor – Deceased)

Reason(s): Holmes’ was lead to America while he was following a case and has learned that he didn’t bring enough money to afford a ticket back to Britain when he got there. Luckily, he met with the local enforcement officers and they were able to lend him a temporary home and were able to bring all of his documents from his home in Britain to America. In turn, he had to solve a few cases, but he’s only doing what he loves to do until he raises enough money to get back to Britain.
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 pm

This will be my character if you guys don't mind adding one more later on. I'm currently working on one more, but you'll have to wait a bit if you want me to post that one to.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 am

Wow, cool, I think we'd have a spot for Andy, Colin, Damion, and Brody later at the merge.

That'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

****Idea**** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Idea****   ****Idea**** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Idea****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Notice Board :: News-
Jump to: