Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brodoin

Brodoin

Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series   Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:04 am

What are/is your favourite anime and manga series?

I know for some of us, it's obvious, but if that is so, tell us why do you like it.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series   Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:17 am

5. Eureka Seven - I liked this anime's mix of a mecha-anime action show with romance. Normally, I wouldn't find a "love story anime" all too interesting, but I found this to be an exception. I found it to be a really good reason to stay up until 1:30 AM every weekday well worth it.

4. Code Geass - This mecha-anime, I think, had a deep and great story. I do not have much to say on this one other than that I enjoyed it and found it worth watching.

3. Bleach - I'm still watching this one on [adult swim] each Saturday. Even though I found the filler to be pretty boring, the story it's on now I think is getting good. It's also a great dub, I think. Well done. They may not like anime, but the people at [adult swim] really do make good choices in the ones they choose to air.

2. Any Gundam Series - I grew up watching these mecha-animes when I was a kid. I loved them. Old Toonami had great taste. There may be different Gundam series, and some better than others, but I found all of them good. (Other than that mini-Gundam one.) I'd love to see [adult swim] pick up one of the series and air it.

1. Dragon Ball Z - I grew up with this show. Everyday after school, I'd have a snack, do my homework, (if I had any) and turn on Dragon Ball Z. Every day. I loved it. And, if I remember right, Gundam came on either before or after DBZ, so I would watch both. I loved this show very much. It is apart of my childhood. If I had to buy only one anime series DVD's, this would be the one. Dubbed or subbed, edited or un-edited, I loved it.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime and/or Manga Series
Page 1 of 1