Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) Empty
PostSubject: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:26 am

alright, I will allow characters from the show. (IF I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!) here is the template (I'm gonna fill it for my char) :

Name: Lloyd Fujibayshi

Weapons/powers in Lyoko: the ability to create flames (I'm also gonna do the tower deactivating for now, unless someone else wants 'em)

History:Lloyd was the first to discover lyoko. he got his friend Jessica to put him into the world, Lloyd is now stuck in the world, and Jessica is searching for a way to get him out

Name: Jessica

wepons/ powers: never been there....

history: stuck Lloyd in the world by accident, she found the solution to getting others into the world, and getting them out. But since Lloyd went in when she didn't make the adjustments when Lloyd went in, she can't get him out. she now searches for people to help her since X.A.N.A is terrorizing her and Lloyd's world.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Name: Lily Majisaychi

Weapons/powers in Lyoko: Super speed & guns.

History: Lily went to Lyoko because she was tricked by a clique to go there. She hopes to get out of Lyoko soon, she has super speed & guns as weapons or powers.

Looks: http://www.animecubed.com/animegirls/pics/9.jpg
(And will the RPG be held here or on another website?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:47 am

I call XANA.
Name: Jake remolds

wepons/ powers: He has elemental forms and a giant blade.

history: He is a teenager who discovered lyoko and seceretly goe's there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:27 am

I am XANA for now Chulance. approved btw. alright, so Lily is stuck with Lloyd in lyoko, and Chulance, is your character working with Jessica right now, or is he just getting away with using equipment without her noticing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:55 am

I'm an awesome XANA please!Jake is getting away without her using his equipment along with his friend Tim.
Name: Tim remolds

wepons/ powers:He uses a dagger that fires energy beams and matter manipulation.

history: He is a teenager who discovered lyoko and seceretly goe's there.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 am

Name: Iggy

wepons/ powers: He uses two blades and in Lyoko he is a Technopath

history: He was blind from about age 10 when someone tried to inhance his vision now he is very smart and can hear better than an average person, He discovered Lyoko and is now with them... [You Guys]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:17 am

(fine you can be XANA, now lets start.... Jessica talks in Blue Lloyd talks in red)

Jessica gets on her computer "Lloyd, can you hear me? Lloyd!" "I'm here... but I am feeling this like pulse thing in the ground... Jessica freaks out "oh no.. that's bad... Xana has made his first attack.. Lloyd run! get in a tower!" Lloyd looked up and saw a crab in Lyoko "yeah, I'm running!" Lloyd ran into a tower "alright Lloyd, run stay there, I'll get to the factory with the others.. I'll talk to you then! oh yeah," "wait! Jessica! I can't just stay here alone! what if the monsters come!" "alright, we're still looking for Lily.. maybe she's in the ice region, check there! that's where the tower is, so be careful" Lloyd nodded and went from the Forest Sector to the Ice Sector "Lily!" he yelled. Jessica ran around the school looking for the others
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:40 am

I can be somebody that meets Lloyd & Jessica & tries to help them escape Lyoko :D
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:41 am

Knox: So um... what now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:42 am

(Thanks)
Xana created a bunch hornet's in the ice section.Jake and Tim snook in the tower.
Jake:Another day of fun awaits
Tim:Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 am

alright, well you said lily was trapped, so she can be trapped in the world too
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 am

Okay...
Lily: Is anyone there I've been trying to escape Lyoko for the last 3 years! *echoes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:13 am

Jake and Tim sneak onto lyoko the Ice sector
Tim:I'm bored
Jake:So Am I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 am

Jessica made a serious face at Knox "Jessica: Xana has made his first attack, follow me to the factory"

in lyoko:

Lloyd hears a voice, so he starts running across an icy bridge... suddenly a few wasps appear "Lloyd: oh great... uh.. flames!" Lloyd made a plame in his hand and shot it at one of the 3 wasps, the wasp disappeared... the other wasps started shooting lasers at Lloyd.. Lloyd looked down and saw an icy platform below the icy bridge.. Lloyd jumped and the wasps stayed above the bridge "Lloyd: phew.. hello!? Lily!? are you there!?"
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:15 am

[Crap my character is Iggy!]

Iggy: Fine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 am

Jake and Tim saw Lloyd .
Jake:He's new They both leap towards him
Tim:Who are you?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:19 am

Lily: Yes, I am here, Lloyd please help, its like my powers are useless right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 am

(sorry... :P)

Jessica takes him and brings him to the factory "Jessica: Lloyd, you there!?" "Lloyd: I'm here, And I found Lily! uh oh! I need help, the wasps I saw earlier are coming... did you bring help?" "Jessica: yeah, Iggy is here, he's coming. Iggy get in the scanner"

Lloyd nods "Lloyd: we'll help you, and what do you mean your powers are useless, are they not working? never mind, let's focus on these wasps first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 am

Jake grabs Lloyd by the shoulder"who are you?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:32 am

Lloyd put a flame near the boy's face "who am I? I'm the guy stuck in another world. who are you? what are you doing here? you know what, I'll just do this and we can talk to you later!" Lloyd put the flame on the boy's face
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:34 am

Lily: I've tried and tried everything, but my powers won't work... What's wrong, my powers ALWAYS work... Gun beam~ See, NOTHING happened....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 am

Jake laughed"Stuck or you just don't want to leave.Jake backed away from the flame pulling out his sword jumping behidn lily grabbing her by her throat."Look I'm not here to get burned I'm just here to relax"
Tim:Don't be extrme Jake.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:38 am

Lily: Freaking Delinquent!~ Let go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:42 am

"get off her!" Lloyd made a bigger flame around his hand "get away from here... Jessica! do you know these people?" Jessica shook her head "no, but I might be able to get rid of them... hm...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:49 am

Jake smiled"It's fun being mean"He grabbed lily's throat and began to squeeze it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)   Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko rpg (we'll see how this goes...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: