Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroy all humans rpg

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 am

(I she was gonna be like the Natalya for Crypto)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 am

(cool)
Crypto in the man's body sighed but thought she couldbe useful he used his telekenesis to lift cars sending them flying into security guards he telekenetically pulled the jewel towards his human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:56 am

(g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 pm

(bye)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:59 am

Emilee: Now what do we do Crypto?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:11 am

Crypto:I'm going to leave this human body and I need you to arrest him We can meet up later..*gives her a peace of a paper with a location somewhere in new york*
Crypto leaves the human and flies off to his spaceship.Alex arrives seeing this"No way"He says quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:14 am

Emilee: You! *Takes out her gun and shoots Alex* I can't allow you to live *Arrests the human body and takes it to her car and drives to the location*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 am

Alex fell to the ground bleeding he was alive shot in his stomache he awoke a few hours later."I have to tell the world about this problem!"He said jumping in his car driving towards his home.
Crypto was waiting in alien form"Where is she "He thought
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am

(you're still in New York right?)

Agent John Smith get's a call to go to New York and investigate the alien and UFO sightings.

John boards a airplane going to New York.

John (on cellphone): Yes sir. I'm on my way to the city now. Yes, I have it. Yes, thank you sir.
Hangs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:25 am

Emilee: *Calls the FBI* A man tried to kill me and almost did, But he killed himself, I think but if he is alive then I want to tell you his name is Alex *Tells him all the descriptions about Alex*

FBI: Right Emilee we will keep a look out! *Hangs up*

Emilee: *Drives up to Crypto* Im here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 am

Crypto:so Do you want to help me?
Alex went into a burger kidn to get some fod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:51 am

Emilee: Yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 am

Crypto:Good an organization the FBI has a file of me stealing the public can't find out about it delete it I'll take a body and protect you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:58 am

Emilee: Im with the FBI so I can easily get the file
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:15 am

Crypto:Good
Meanwhile
Fbi agents broke in and grabbed Alex.
Alex:I'm under arrest why!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 am

FBI Agent: You tried to murder an member of the FBI! Anything you say will be used againest you! *Drags Alex away into the car and drives off to a prison*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 am

Alex was upset:I want a lawyer know!

Crypto looked at Emilee:A war is coming to you human's a secerete branch of the FBI the AIS is after me(Alein investigation service's) I'm going to Paris to hunt them down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 am

Emilee: I will meet you there, it is to risky to come with you on your ship, I might be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:53 am

Crypto:nods The AIS are building a weapon to prevent me from using my weapon.*leaves to his saucer*
Alex grabs the Fbi agent's gun slams his head into the wheel and tosses him out the car and begins driving towards his secerete hideout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy all humans rpg   Destroy all humans rpg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy all humans rpg
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: