Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask ASK!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:44 am

Next question...

Blossom asked:

Dear Andy- Boo,

WHAT IN THE WORLD KIND OF NAME IS THAT!?!?!?!?! I'm sorry...

Sigh, A girl....

Me:

It's a Korean name, but I'm rarely called by that unless it's one of my family members. Well, my mom and dad call me Andrew, so I mean like relatives, aunts, uncles, etc.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:46 am

Dear Andy,

How hard do you sweat when you work-out? (I cant believe i forgot to ask that...)

Sigh, xD
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 am

Next question:

Blossom asked:

Dear Andy,

How hard do you sweat when you work-out? (I cant believe i forgot to ask that...)

Sigh, xD

Me:

Well, it depends on the amount of work I do and what I am doing. If I'm benching, cleaning, or squatting, I don't sweat as much as I would if I was running around my neighborhood with a trash bag, my underarmor, and some shorts. While doing the core lifts, I sweat enough to look like I got sprayed with a bottle of water, but not a lot. After running, it looks like I just came out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:34 am

Dear Andy Candy,

Why is life filled with so much drama?

Truely yours,
Stressed out girl
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 am

Next question...

Rose asked:

Dear Andy Candy,

Why is life filled with so much drama?

Truely yours,
Stressed out girl

Me:

From what I can tell, it's the natural thing for humans to make drama in some way, shape, or form. It's just the way life is, but it can be avoided if you just shove it aside and go on with your life or think about what you're going to do before doing it. Just know that everything you do has a consequence, so think before you act.
Back to top Go down

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:02 am

Dear Andrew

Why does almost everyone ignore that I exist?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 am

Dear Andy-Boo
Please Tell Matt that's he's not being ignore sometimes..... by some people I'M BUSY I dont even post that much anymore now..... :(
Sigh, Vince master xD
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 am

For the previous two questions...

Me:

No one on this site is ignored and we are all equals. No one gets more attention than any other person. Just to not feel ignored, get more involved in the conversations going on in the chatbox. It's the best way to build off of a friendship. Friendship doesn't just appear instantly, can't be bought, or can't be bribed with any other kind of substance. Take this as a food for thought. My apologies for bursting out in the chatbox and taking charge. It's just how I am.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:39 am

Dear Andy Boo,
are you one of those guys that hate those screaming stalkers?
~From a Yuri fan...
Back to top Go down

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:01 am

Will you marry me, live in a hut in the middle of nowhere, and have children with me named Dot and Pot?

-From that girl who is hiding outside your house in the bushes

If the hills are alive with the sound of music, then why haven't they taken over the world yet?
-Kristy

Where's Waldo?
-Kristy
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 am

Next question.....

MJ asked:

Dear Andy Boo,
are you one of those guys that hate those screaming stalkers?
~From a Yuri fan...

Me:

Actually, I don't mind any kind of stalker. XDDDD As long as you aren't some forty year old man trying to get something from a fifteen year old boy. O.O' Then it gets a little weird..... >.>
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:23 am

Next questions....

Kristy asked:

Will you marry me, live in a hut in the middle of nowhere, and have children with me named Dot and Pot?

-From that girl who is hiding outside your house in the bushes

If the hills are alive with the sound of music, then why haven't they taken over the world yet?
-Kristy

Where's Waldo?
-Kristy

Me:

Yes, yes, and yes. XDDDD

Well, Kristy. It is because they haven't heard the kind of music I listen to yet. XP

Waldo is very elusive, but I believe he is hiding in my closet. XDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:13 am

Dear Andy Candy~

Should I post my picture

~A shy tall girl

Dear Andy Candy~

Can I party with you all night long?

~A curious little bored girl

Dear Andy Candy~

Would you meet me in real life if you could? Oh btw where do you live I forgot?

~An apprentance stalker fangirl
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:42 am

Next question...

Rose asked:

Dear Andy Candy~

Should I post my picture

~A shy tall girl

Dear Andy Candy~

Can I party with you all night long?

~A curious little bored girl

Dear Andy Candy~

Would you meet me in real life if you could? Oh btw where do you live I forgot?

~An apprentance stalker fangirl

Me:

It all depends on if you feel comfortable with people looking at your picture. Do whatever makes you comfortable.

If you want to. XD

Yeah. :D I live in California.
Back to top Go down

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 am

Dear Andrew

What do you think makes my twin sister Jessika so evil?
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:03 am

Next question...

Matt asked:

Dear Andrew

What do you think makes my twin sister Jessika so evil?

Me:

She's not really evil, but it's just the way siblings are to each other. Me and my sister, who is one year younger than me, always used to argue and fight, but recently, like starting four or five years ago, tension between us started to decline, so I think if you give it some time, then you will find peace with her.
Back to top Go down

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am

Dear Andrew

If Jessika found out about this site she will register here just to annoy the crap out of me in my safe zone, do you have any ideas that would keep her from finding out about this site?
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 am

Next question...

Matt asked:

Dear Andrew

If Jessika found out about this site she will register here just to annoy the crap out of me in my safe zone, do you have any ideas that would keep her from finding out about this site?

Me:

Well, the only thing I would suggest is that you don't come onto this site when she's around and try to keep it on the down low, meaning don't talk about the site or anything related to it. Also, clear your history after every session, so she can't look it up.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 am

Dear Andy Candy,

Can you talk to be on Yahoo soon?

~antisocial Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask ASK! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask ASK!   Ask ASK! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask ASK!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Spam-