Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotham rpg

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 am

This is an rpg that focuses on Bruce Wayne before he becomes Batman it starts a few days before his eighteenth birthday in which he will get the company Wayne industries.The characters are much younger and please join. I'll post the roles remeber there in there teenage years.In this rpg Joe Chill is not in prison but on the loose somewhere in Gotham. I'm clark and I'll also be bruce till somone claims him.Please join I can explain what rpg is

Bruce Wayne-
Alfred Pennyworth-
James Gordon
Harvey Dent-
Selina Kyle-
Barbara Gordon-
Susan Dent-
Vicky Vale-
Harley Quinn-
Jonathan Crane-
Edward Nygma-
Clark Kent-Chulance
Rupert Thorne-
Carmine Falcone-
Joe Chill-
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 am

I get Bruce! Can i have Robin? I mean he would be very young but still...
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 am

Your in.as for robin I'm introducing him later when we get to him you can have him.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:19 am

Okay where is Bruce?
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:23 am

bruce would have just arrived in Gotham with Alfred I'll be alfred
Alfred:We are back in Gotham Master wayne were the company willbe yours in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:25 am

Bruce: Good, I've been looking forward to that...
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 am

Alfred:Yes when was the last time you spoke to your friends?and I found one of your notepads are you really going to try and find Joe Chill?

(Joe chill is the guy who murdered Bruce's parents)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:38 am

Bruce: My friends and I are... a long time... And yes i will Kill Chill!
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:41 am

Alfred nodded decieding not to argue with Bruce that Joe chill dosent just walk down the street he was probably in hiding."anyway you have a meeting in Smallville your leaving tommorow
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:42 am

Bruce: Great... Smallville...
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 am

Alfred sighed"It is not that bad"Oh Harvey your best friend is coming with you.

(Also your doing awesome sense this is when he is 17 he's very immature)
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:49 am

Bruce: Fine...
[Who is Harvey?]
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 am

(Harvey dent his rich best friend who is more immature than Bruce let's timeskip to the next day)
Alfred and Harvey were outside the wayne manshion already inside the private jet they waited for Bruce to come.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:53 am

Bruce arrived
Bruce: Do I have to go?
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 am

Alfred:Yes!!
Harvey:Come on It can be fun we might even find something out about Chill's location
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:55 am

Bruce: That'll work
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 am

Once bruce was in the jet it began flying to Smallville Harvey pulled out a psp and began playing grand theft auto."Bruce what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 am

Bruce: Your Face... And I hate Chill...
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 am

Harvey was confused as too why the usually friendly Bruce was acting so mean."Well no need to be rude man"The jet arrived in smallville Harvey and Alfred got out.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 am

Bruce followed them out

Bruce: Lets do this!
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 am

Alfred nodded"Bruce your suppose to give away money at a charity center than attend a beach party in crater lake me and harvey will be partying meet us after you deliver the money to the charity*both leave*

Clark was at the chairty center waiting for Bruce to arrive along with other Smallville residents.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:32 am

Bruce arrived

Bruce: Hey Clark right?
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:53 am

Clark looked at Bruce"Yes I'm here for the charit ceremnony do you have the money bruce?"
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:54 am

Bruce: Yep!
Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 am

(Ps Bruce hates people who aren't rich like Clark)
Clark got the money giving it to the owners of the cahrity corporation"I heard on the enws yoru were spoiled you seem likea nice guy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotham rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham rpg   Gotham rpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham rpg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Other RPG's :: RPGs-
Jump to: