Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dance Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 am

Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

Chris and Christina walk into the Dance class.

"Hello dudes, this is another challenges where I totally get to torture you guys, bonus!"

Christina glares at Chris.

"Aren't you forgetting about me, Christopher?"

"Who the heck are you?"

Christina hits Chris with her purse.

"Don't act like don't know me, Christopher, I am Christina Aurora McLean, your older sister, a professional dancer and you're just an amateur host with a TV show with bad ratings, the only real reason as to why you made me come to your show as a special guest is because of your failed career, isn't it?"

"Umm...let's start this challenge already! You're getting on my nerves, dude."

"Fine, Christopher, but next time don't forget my name."

Christina does dance move number...

Last edited by ~.~.Miss Blue.~.~ on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

The member '~.~.Miss Blue.~.~' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'1-10' :
[img:2b3c]Dance Class 3
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:57 am

Christina does dance move number...
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:57 am

'1-10' :
Dance Class 7
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:08 am

Ashlynn glares at what Christina did.

Woah...this is really hard even for me, I'm a dancer, I took dance classes ever since I was young, but then I quit to try singing lessons.

Ruby sighs.

"Damn, this is hard...I'll try my hardest to do it."

Keith went up to Christina.

"Umm, yeah...why do I have to do dance? Dancing is for bitches, sissies and anyone who else who isn't popular."

Christina hits Keith with her purse and makes him bleed a bit in his mouth.

"That's what you get for making fun of dancing, asshole. Even I was unpopular in high school, but I turned out to be a professional dancer."

"That didn't really hurt that much, c'mon hit me again, I can take it. Your aim is bad. Now get ready for some real hitting."

Chris came running to Christina and Keith.

"Dude, you're not gonna hit my sister. Last week, you hit your own sisters, I almost got sued but luckily your father who's a lawyer saved me from getting sued, don't hit her because I have the power to disqualified you from this show. Also, stop trying to be cool...dude."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, not my problem, I'll just do this stupid challenge and get it over with."

(Ashlynn= First roll, Ruby= Second roll, Keith= Third roll)
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:08 am

'1-10' :
Dance Class 1 Dance Class 9 Dance Class 7
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 am

"Can I just eliminate myself? I don't dance."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 am

The member 'Nick L.' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'1-10' :
Dance Class 6
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 am

Jennifer looks at Keith. "Cheater..." She stares at the ground. "Ok, even I like dancing and your making it seem so horrible!" (1)

Jason looks at the dance moves. "Cool... just so you guys can know. I have three left feet!" (2)

Tara looks at him. "Don't you mean two left feet?" (3)

"If I had meant two left feet I would have said two left feet...."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 am

The member 'Lady Brown' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 '1-10' :
Dance Class 6

--------------------------------

#2 '1-10' :
Dance Class 8

--------------------------------

#3 '1-10' :
Dance Class 9
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:23 am

(MJ is gonna roll for Tyler and no one else, why you ask? Because Tyler had to go to the lake cabin and has lots of homework to do that he can't ever post. Nick said he'd ask to Kristy and Connor for me. Brandon has quit, so his characters quit the RP. Rose is always on. So yeah, I just have to post for Tyler.)

Calvin twitches.

Ugh...a dance challenge? No thanks, but I could use the money to go to Harvard because that is the kind of school that genius like me go to. Yes, Harvard, where I still be some kind of doctor or scientist, I still have not decided.

(Ankeya: You couldn't wait... he was probably going to do it today)

(MJ: Never mind that Bloss, you can delete that since Nick said he's still here and he isn't going on vacay until next week. ^^ ...Or we can just ignore this message and still the Tyster re-roll.)

Last edited by ~.~.Miss Blue.~.~ on Sat May 01, 2010 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm so happy 'cause I'm a gummy bear, gummy bear! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:23 am

'1-10' :
Dance Class 3
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:39 am

(Damn, MJ in a rush much? How are you sure that he has a ton of homework even? I say Ty Ty can repost if he's on before this challenge ends, if he wants to that is. And if he isn't than we'll let this count...Or if he doesn't want to post again, we'll let this count too.)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:54 am

(I know Rose, but still. He still comes on and tells us he has alot of homework, so I believe that. And he said he's going to the lake cabin, so it'll take days for him to come on. And he also said that's there's no internet there, so what's the point of waiting for him? I'm the kind of person that just likes things to go fast and hates waiting on people, even on myself. And about that, okay, we won't make it count, but if he takes too long to post then, I will. And I'm fine with waiting on you, Kristy and Connor because I know they're not on vacation that will take days or even weeks for them to log in and post. You're always on and Nick said he'd get Kristy and Connor to come and post and he also said Brandon quit, so we're good. Yet again, I apologize for being impatient, but I'm just that way. Energetic, annoying, and virtually insane, that's little old me! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:05 am

~.~.Miss Blue.~.~ wrote:
(I know Rose, but still. He still comes on and tells us he has alot of homework, so I believe that. And he said he's going to the lake cabin, so it'll take days for him to come on. And he also said that's there's no internet there, so what's the point of waiting for him? I'm the kind of person that just likes things to go fast and hates waiting on people, even on myself. And about that, okay, we won't make it count, but if he takes too long to post then, I will. And I'm fine with waiting on you, Kristy and Connor because I know they're not on vacation that will take days or even weeks for them to log in and post. You're always on and Nick said he'd get Kristy and Connor to come and post and he also said Brandon quit, so we're good. Yet again, I apologize for being impatient, but I'm just that way. Energetic, annoying, and virtually insane, that's little old me! ^^)

(Psst, Tyler said he was going away next weekend.)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:09 am

(Oh...Never mind. He can re-roll. ^.^"')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dance Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Class   Dance Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Class
Page 1 of 1