Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants Empty
PostSubject: Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants   Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 am

Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants

Summary: This is a dance challenge, which Chris' older sister Christina who is a professional dancer is going to be in.

Rules: Christina calls out a dance move (she rolled it) and you have to do that dance move (roll it) or else...YER OUT! This is also a solo challenge.

Example:
Christina rolls a 9 (meaning that she called dance move number 9).
Bob rolls a 6 (meaning that he rolled dance move number 6, he didn't do dance move number 9, he is out.)

So, it is basically a game of luck...

Special Guest: Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants L_e4679c4cc4094987a3e5636d7ef0fc46

Christina McLean, Chris McLean's older sister. She is the cocky and mysterious type.

(I am sorry for posting a challenge, but I just did it to help Kristy out because she is so busy with her school life that she does not have time to post a challenge and we have not done a challenge in about a month and the RP is dead. Yet again, I am sorry for not asking for permission to post this challenge.)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants   Challenge 4: Dance, Dance, Drop Christina's Pants I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:14 am

ROUND 1:

Linus
Tara
Jennifer
Morgan
Tiffany
April
Ashlynn
Ruby
Calvin
Jason
Celine