Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge #2: Science Fair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Challenge #2: Science Fair Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Chris stood there in front of the room waiting for people to arrive.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Ashlynn walked shyly to the detention room, bowed her head and then sat down on a chair.

Well...let's get this over with.

Ruby ran to the detention room quickly and then sat down on a chair.

"Hey Mr. McLean, Chris, dude! Who's getting voted off? It's not me, right?"

I really swear to God, I'm not voted off, please...
Back to top Go down
.::☆Kristy☆::.

.::☆Kristy☆::.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:41 pm

April approached the area, sitting down.

"Detention, what a heaven."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 am

Jason walks into the room. "Well atleast I was in a tie." He sits down in a chair and starts throwing paperballs into the trash-can.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 am

Ashlynn nudged Ruby and wanted to talk to her in Spanish, private.

"Te gusta?"

"Que quiere decir con la palabra, gusta?"

"El!"

"El quien?"

"Tu ya sabes...el nombre del nino que con la primera palabra J..."

Ruby's eyes were looking left, then right and then she blushed madly.

"Yo...yo...yo solamente a hablado con el como una vez..."

Ashlynn smirked and crossed her arms.

"Si como no..."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:58 am

Jason stares at the girls talking in a different language, eyes thems and blurts about. "What in the hell are you guys talking about?!?" Before he could stop himself, he blushed and turns away.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:11 am

What the hell?

Ruby chases after Jason, and sweatdrops a bit.

"Umm...we're half Spanish, didn't you know that we're biracial? And I'm quite proud of my heritage, thank you very much."

Ruby pulls her hair back with her fingers and glares at him angerily.

I didn't know that you were racist...
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 am

Jason jumps at the glare she had given him, then sweatdrops.

"Um... sorry. I mean you guys where giggling and blushing, and I am a very curious person. I didn't know you were half Spanish, I am proud of your heritage too, but I got so.... nosey, I wanted to know what you were talking about. Instead I blurted out my annoyance and got you mad at me."
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:37 am

Umm...umm...quick Ruby, find a good lie/reason!

"It's okay..."

Ruby smiles at him cheerfully.

"And, umm...we were just excited about Ashlynn's new CD coming out after the competition, I'm, umm... really happy that she's finally having her first CD coming out, she's working hard after doing Canada's Next Singing Teen Idol three times already, so yeah."

Yeah...

Ashlynn blushes, bows her head and turns to Ruby.

"A me no me gusta mentir...el necesita saber la verdad, Ruby."

"Ugh...Me gusta, es guapo, te dare eso. Pero, no cree yo deberia saber lo mejor? Pobre Ashlynn ingenuo. Tsk tsk ..."

Ashlynn says nothing, turns away, and listens to music via her iPhone.

"So yeah, I guess. Umm...how'd you do with my brother on the science project? Did he give you any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 am

Jason nods his head but doesn't belives her, he just went on with whatever she said. He suddenly felt a heat of curiousity and Annoyance hit him, and he turns to see them speaking in spainish.

'Again..... now I need a translation dictionary'

Jason sliently shakes his head. "We made an tie but since he was on the other team and stuff he won while we lost. No he didn't, he just grumbled and got me the needed supplies."
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:58 am

I suck at making excuses...I remember one time when I tried to give my Math teacher an excuse as to why didn't do my homework. I said the dog ate it and he called me a 'lazy, immature brat and he said that he already knows I'm allergic to dogs' and gave me detention for a month...gah, high school sucks...I can't be immature anymore...

Ruby looked shocked.

"He hasn't helped out anyone ever since he was 13..."

Ruby has a flashback of what Keith did when he was 13.

"And we would of won if April just made a project...I guess I'll just try harder in the next challenge, Science is clearly my best subject as I get all As there, but an evil mastermind like Chris doesn't see that."

Lazy damn Goth! You just had to be lazy and not make your project with skater boy over there...and you too Chris, damn you! Damn you to Hell, if you just gave me a better score than I could help out my team better.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 am

Jason got a bit offensive. "Hey! Dont blame it on April, I'd see her thinking really hard for a project and she kept on trying to comunicate with him. He didn't say anything back. If she would have thought of an plan and did it herself it would have been amazing..."

He turns to look at April, smiles at her then turns back to Ruby blushing.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:20 am

"I...I'm sorry. I was just mad because our team didn't win. Her plan was indeed brilliant, electric volcano, I just thought of a crappy volcano because I've done it all already. And yes, she was trying to communicate with Blake, but he got caught up in his every own world, just like I do sometimes. Scratch that, all the time...heh heh....and umm...why are you so bright red? I think I know."

Ruby whispers in his ear and says the following with a shrug.

"Do you, perhaps, like her? I won't tell anyone, then."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 am

Jason backs away from her. "Wait! What! No.... okay yeah. Please dont tell her, i know she possibly hates my guts but she's different... well all of the girls here are different. But she's a speical type of different, I mean she is just..."

He continues to blab on and on about her, until he noticed. "I'm sorry, I just get.... well ya know sociable and ya probably getting annoyed by me just rambling and rambling on. Ok I'm am going to stop." He inhales. "Okay.. I am finished, sorry. You can start talking now." He blushes even harder now.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:43 am

Ruby tries on a fake smile and then just nods in agreement.

"Aw...that's so sweet. Cool and cool, a perfect combo made in heaven. I bet you can try to write her a card to find out what she really thinks of you. You know- girls, they lie alot just like you boys. When we say 'we hate each other's guts', you know we're lying. She's probably laughing her head off in the confessional cam because your jokes are that funny. And it's okay...you're probably just scared to death to admit it and you don't have to write a letter, and just ramble all you want, she won't hear it. And oh! You're a strawberry right now, so I guess I'll shut up right now."

Damn...never obsess to much, or you'll have your fragile heart broken. I guess that's what Mother always says and I found out the first way with my first boyfriend. Poor naive me... but guess he's happy right now. Umm...yeah! But...you basically just broke it, and by it, I mean my fragile heart...and you held my hand for nothing. I laugh at your stupid jokes for nothing. I guess I'm just stupid...and immature like everyone says I am...
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 am

Jason looks at her fake smile and grabs her hand. "No really, you can keep talking, I love hearing your voice." He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:04 am

That's sweet...Don't blush or he'll think you like him...don't obsess, just be friends...just be friends, remember what happened last time.

"Um, cool. That's nice. So what exactly do you like about April? Her looks, figure, the works? I'm just curious, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 am

Jason smiles. "Who cares about looks and figures are over rated. I probably liked how she is so different from everyone here, she stands out like a beautiful sore thumb. She sarcastic, artistic, smart, has pride in herself, and just... eeverything. I always try to get girls to like me who is way above my level, I know she'll never stoop that low. I am just an uncool, stupid, immature jokester who isn't even a real jokester! I'm hopeles..." He smile suddenly turns into a frown, he puts his hands over his head and starts to think.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 am

Ruby just smiled at him, yet again, another fake smile and then turned the other way and shifted her eyes.

"Hey, c'mon...you're not that bad. I think it's sweet that you like her. And yes, you are funny. I laughed my head off when I first heard your jokes. And then I told them to Ashlynn, she did a soft giggle because of your jokes. You're not stupid, you sound really smart to me, I'm just like you, people think I'm stupid because the way I look and how incredibly hyper I am, I just do that for comedy and to get attention, I think you're also mature...you're just trying to make people laugh. That's what I do and everyone from my old high school thought I was stupid and weird, but deep down, this mind is well-oiled, I just hate how people judge me when they barely get to know me...you don't have to change anything for April to like you, Jas. If you are you, then April will be grateful to accept that. You guys are just like Lukas and Oriel, remember them? They were so different from each other, but then they were going out...you know, you and April are much like them. And now they're 30 something years old with a kid of their own, Nathan. That'll be you and April, one day with you and a child of your own."

Wow mama, that was a long speech! I haven't said something like that since I tried out for the debate team...and I was shunned before I even got to say anything...I guess people will never know what's beyond my looks, me. Just me, not some hyper, go-lucky, stupid, immature girl that they think I am. I wish people could see the real me. Ruby the person, not Ruby the pet. And I hope you can see that too, Jason...please, you're awesome and I want to get to know you better, my prince. I can be like that, if you just give me a chance and I also draw, I'm an artistic girl, myself. Just give me a chance...
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:22 am

Calvin: (walks into the detention room, sits down in an open chair. He then leans back and falls asleep, making no hints that he's asleep besides his eyes being closed)

(yep, he can sleep without showing any signs that he's actually sleeping. No snoring, moving around, or making any type of noises. He'll just be sitting there asleep until his name is called)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 am

Ashlynn just looks around the room while still listening to songs on her iPhone.

Stand in the rain, stand your ground, and one day it all comes passing down, you stand in the rain...

She puts the iPhone in her pocket, walks shyly to the boy was sleeping, and pokes him on the shoulder softly.

"Umm...my name is Ashlynn, I-I think you did great in the challenge. It was a really brilliant idea, so yeah. And sorry to disturb your slummer, but I just wanted to say that you did a good job in the challenge...yeah."

Ashlynn just looks around the room until the boy answers her.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 pm

Celine opens up the door and peers inside making sure that it was the right room. When she realized it was she entered it and stood in the back waiting for Chris to say something.

--------------

Devlin walked in calmly not really caring that it was detention, after all he'd been here tons of times before...In all of those times every room was different but one thing remained the same, white walls. When Devlin stared at the walls out of boredeom they always gave him headache. Slowly he moved his eyes observing the people so called his team members. He spotted only one of the girls that interested him. She has black hair, she looked artistic by the looks of it. He sat behind her in the very back, marking up the desk, waiting impatiently for the boting to begin.

----------------

Chris stood at front noticing that some of the people where not there. He quickly looked around the room and hit a ruler on the black board." Attention slackers since the unpopulars lost you are here in detention! Which means no talking!!! Anyways on the other hand I think I made you wait long enough, and so let's move on...I need to get my hair styled before the next challenge. You know the drill, if you're name is called up you recieve a pencil. The person who doesn't recieve a pencil will be expelled and sent on the bus ride of shame. When I call your name I will give you your pencil. Ashlynn, Ruby, Devlin, Celine, Calvin, April, Jason......And the expelled is Blake. Time for the Bus of Shame to take you away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #2: Science Fair   Challenge #2: Science Fair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge #2: Science Fair
Page 1 of 1