Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lockerz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Lockerz   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site--whether it's buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.

So, I was wondering if anyone would like to join Lockerz. You pretty much sign on, click on "Log In Ptz" and then earn 2 Ptz for just logging in daily. You can also answer ONLY ONE "Dailyz" to get another 2 Ptz. ONLY ONE! Do this each day and rack up Ptz for FREE prizes. If you're interested, then please type your e-mail address in this topic and I'll tell you if I sent my invitation. Thanks.

-Andrew Kim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 am

What kinds of prizes do they offer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:28 am

Like Electronics from Laptops to Video Games, money for sites such as Amazon, PayPal, and so on. There are also some prizes based on the website. It's really nothing to be afraid of. I know some sites are a scam, but this one is completely legit. All you have to do is give me your e-mail address, I send you an invite, go to your e-mail and click on the link provided in the e-mail, fill out a few sign-up information, and then just start earning Ptz. It's still in beta, but everything is in working order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:52 am

I'd like to get free video games... but then again my parents will ask questions on how I'm paying for the games...

I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 am

pink_rose2057@yahoo.com

THat's me Rosie! ^

I claim: Edward Cullen, Bill Compton, Lestat, and any other hot vampires so don't mess with me or I'll have them bite you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 am

Cool. Sent you an invitation, so you might want to check your SPAM mail because it slips in there sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ColoradoSunrise~

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:03 am

Ugh. Don't bother with lockerz. It's bullshit. I invited some people back in the summer. Stuff is gone in a minute, and they're quadrupling prices in a month. don't bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Yeah, that was way back when this site was first out. Now, they give things out in waves and there are three waves per redemption. They limit the amount of people per wave, but you could always buy into all three waves with Ptz. So if you guys are still interested, then please just type your e-mail address into this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockerz   

Back to top Go down

Lockerz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Notice Board :: News-
Jump to: