Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Characters

Go down 
+7
Rose
Music Is Mine
tigerty
(Roxy)
MJ101=D
Nick L.
.::☆Kristy☆::.
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 am

Since I don't know where else to post this, here it is. :] Make your new (or old characters you made for this site repost them) here.

I'm thinking a school based TDI would be pretty fun, I'll host if that's okay with everybody.

Name: April Raidon
Looks: Characters Eyes_by_tknk-1
Likes: Art, poems/writing, coffee, the smell of gasoline, books.
Dislikes: Paper cuts, math, and gym.
Fears: Arthritis and going blind.
Stereotype: Artistic/goth
Personality: She's never paying attention in her classes or people, mainly because she is too busy doing her own thing. Her grades are a tad above average, yet she's couldn't be considered a genius. She'll usually be found in the art room or library working on something or another.
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 am

Name: Linus Quinn
Looks: Characters F8856f54cd8bd653329e6ec93d3d2f42
Dislikes: Fishers, Eating meat
Drowning, he almost drowned when he was a kid, but luckily his dolphin friend saved him. To this day, this is the only thing he hates about water.
Stereotype: The "I don't know what the frick I am" guy
Personality: A mild party animal, he's a vegetarian after he witnessed one of his childhood friend (a dolphin) get killed. He generally isn't mean, but he does bottle up anger and release it all at once, though he relieves stress through surfing
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 am

Name: Ashlynn Jolisa Davis

Looks: Characters Sad

Likes: Rain/humid weather, negative feelings, writing in her diary, making fun of what she thinks are 'crazy' people, people who understand her, music, dancing, singing, animals (especially black cats), being alone.

Dislikes: People who think she's goth (mostly everyone in her Catholic private school), her uniform (she thinks it's itchy and could be used as something to kill people), people who make fun of her, bad romance with boys, animal cruelty, abuse, and the McLean family for torturing her mother, father and killing a person in live air.

Fears: Drowning, even though she loves rain and humid weather, she's scared that water will go up to her head and she'll die.

Stereotype: The Shy Girl

Personality: Kind of a loner and has a few friends, really gloomy when though she isn't depressed or goth. Ashlynn is known as the artist of the family- as she can sing though she is tone-deaf, dance a bit, draw, and play piano. She is usually seen alone or with her few friends, she is most like her mother, she'll show for crazy side if someone looses her up but, she's mostly a shy loner who has a few friends, she's also a bit like her father because she's a musician for her Catholic private school and likes the number '14' because that's the episode of World of Chaos where Trent confessed his love for MJ, so it's like her lucky charm, maybe her lucky year. Ashlynn also has bipolar disorder, maybe that will explain her gloominess.

Name: Ruby Katherine Davis

Looks: Characters 2009-06-12-170055 (Pretend that her eyes don't look like jewels and look normal.)

Likes: Nature (butterflies in particler), candy, nice boys, being immature, Twilight (she actually likes the saga and thinks that she'll fall in love with a vampire), animals (except dogs, she's allergic to them.), being random, and her sister.

Dislikes: Her brother, mean people, dogs, stupid people and anyone who thinks she's weird.

Fears: Doing a strip dance...naked.

Stereotype: The Girl Who's Got Her-Head-In-The-Clouds

Personality: Ruby is the middle child of three children, she is really nice is helpful to those who are nice to her. She is 16 years old, but acts like she's 10-12 years old, and only does that to be funny and sometimes as a side effect from her ADD. She is not popular or unpopular, just in the middle. Her best subjects in school is Art and Science. Ruby also likes kids and volunteers with them. She hopes to start her own organization: The Ruby K. Alvarez-Davis Foundation which helps homeless kids, animals and nature.

Name: Keith Micheal Davis

Looks: Characters Keisuke2

Likes: Drinking, smoking, drugs, breaking the law, skateboarding, people who don't cramp his style, abusing his sisters, violence, vandalizing his city, and blackmail.

Dislikes: Stupid people, crappy TV shows, his parents and anyone else in his family, teenage love (he thinks that it isn't meant to be and only lasts a week until you set her free and ignore the drama), school, but most of all- friendship (he doesn't believe in that, just people that you can pretend to trust and then use them like a toy)

Fears: Clowns (but he hates to admit it...)

Stereotype: The Bad Boy

Personality: A known criminal who doesn't listen to anyone and is mostly charged for raping with younger girls. (But he doesn't admit that he does that or is a pedophile.) Mostly a Duncan type who likes to blackmail and deal with people's heads- period. (I'll save the rest for you to find out. Wink wink... *evil laugh*)

(Yep, they're my kids and Trent's, envy me! We all currently live in Burnaby, British Columbia in the story...Gwen dumped Trent, and now she's with Duncan, Courtney? Forget about her- she's alone now because no one wanted her...Gwen and Duncan are now friends with Trent, and are my kids' godparents. The end. :D)

Last edited by ~HeTastesLikeYou~ on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
(Roxy)

(Roxy)

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Dante Caesar Dennett
Looks: Characters Myicaek
Likes: Water, music, writing, Coca-cola, Starbucks coffee, Greek food, being lazy.
Dislikes: Darkness, doing work, blood, school.
Fears: Trypanophobia, the fear of injections and needles in general.
Stereotype: Preppy.
Personality: Dante is the guy that pretty much everyone wanted to be around. Dante is generally nice, but will do anything he can to advance himself. Meaning he isn't going to avoid cutting others down for his own personal gain. It's not impossible to work together with him, but at times it can be very hard. He comes from a very privileged family, but isn't really all that snobby. For a person of his status, he is very down to earth.

Dante is based off a character I made for a Mythology project. I guess I got attached to a character in a short story I wrote? I'm a loser.
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:44 am

Name: Calvin (Cal) Scolins
Looks: Characters Kaito1
Likes: Books, relaxing, school, television, being alone or with a few people.
Dislikes: Large groups of people, people who are hyper, excitment, oral projects, teamwork/group projects.
Fears: Giving speeches to a large number of people.
Stereotype: The Loner Schoolboy
Personality: When he's not focused on schoolwork, or reading a book, he's focused on relaxing and rest, possibly watching tv. Being social and outgoing means nothing to him, to the point of his schoolmates sometimes forgetting he's in the classroom when he doesn't feel like talking. However, when he does feel like talking, his lack of social skills usually makes him speak some type of weird/disturbing piece of information, which usually leads to him being left alone by others. He rarely shows any emotion on his face, except being tired after physical activity. His large focus on school helps him in being one of the top students in his grade.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:35 am

Name: Tara S. Mackenzie
Looks: Characters My_First_Colored_Anime_by_TimonTh
Likes: Cute taken Boys, presents, gems, going on dates, ruining lifes, seing fights, having affairs behide peoples backs.
Dislikes: Goody-two shoes, a perfect couple, happy lifes, Ugly single boys, boys who dont cheat.
Fears: Being in the wild for numberous hours of time
Stereotypes: Heartbreaker
Personality: She was raised by feminist in result she became a feminist herself (She's a momma's girl). She hated boys and what they did to her family, since they cause her family so much pain, she decided to give them pain back. Every singled boy she dated feel the pain her from her great(x8) gramma to her mother felt. Besides all of that, she's not really a bad girl, just a misunderstood girl. It takes her alot of time to get close to someone, (if she does get close to someone it has to be a girl.) they have to show her that all guys are not same maybe then she'll start listening. Away from all the feministing and misunderstooding, she's also a fun and caring girl (even for the boys..) she just loves her family too much to hurt their feelings. Her favorite subject is chemistry, and she is an average grader.

Last edited by Luv (sic) on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 am

Name: Jason M. Logan
Looks: Characters Oh_hai10
Likes: Jokes, video games, family, gym, being sociable, making people smile, his glass (They make him look... sma-ART)
Dislikes: Getting Prank'd, Math, homework, getting grounded, bad jokes (that aren't by him), no cell phone, praticing (anything but Sports and Band)
Fear: Solving an very hard Algbra problem
Stereotype: Jokester/ Lazy boy
Personality: He's a natural born talker, he is always sociable and always will. When he's not talking he'll play video games, playing sports or making up jokes. He's a well all-around person, he just doesn't likes to study... or pratice... or anything really. He's know for being stupid and laughing about it. He's just a right-up guy, even if everyone doesn't know that he is possibly the smartest guy in his class. He's favorite is gym/Science, worse is Math. He's an b student much to everyone's surprise.

Last edited by Luv (sic) on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:08 am

Name: Jennifer A. Hua
Looks: Characters Pretty10
Likes: Music, dancing, history, Art, studing, Candy (Mostly Now-and-Later)
Dislikes: Working hard (she likes working but not too much), being injured, being lazy, failing her grades (Her parents are stricted)
Fear: Taking a test on nothing she konws about/Clasutrophobia
Stereotype: Cheerleader
Personailty: While Jason here is taking a chill-pill, Jenni on the other hand has work to do. Passing grades, doing work, cheering, going to parties, and being perfect. Her family has one of the lower rank families in Asia too long, they decided to move to America to see if they can go to the top. Since she's the eldest she has to get all the stress get all the work and get all the anger, that's why she studies anything and everything. She wish she didn't have her whole family on her back, She usual releases her stress by dancing, listening to music or getting hyper off of candy. Her best class are gym, art, and history. Worse is Computer class (ironic how most of the techonolgy comes from China and she doesn't like it most of the time)

Last edited by Luv (sic) on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 am

Name: Celine Pralone
Looks: Characters Musichick
Dislikes: light, silence, being alone, math, her parents,
Fears: Of being in a world without music (Basically once the music stops she's like a lifeless zombie; and if anybody touches anything of hers that relates to music without permission she'll get sad...)
Stereotype: Music Lover / Deaf girl
Personality: She's quite and will hardly talk to anybody...She usually likes to see their face so she can read their lips; she can read them even when that person in mumbling. She's overall a kind person and likes to act weaker then she truly is due to her being deaf....At times she'll use sign language but not much...She also likes to learn, but considering that

------------

Name: Devlin Sucall
Looks: Characters Dogttag
Dislikes: People, his parents, suspicions, being made fun of,
Fears: Death.....
Stereotype: Rebel
Personality: He drinks alot and will hardly get a hangover because he's mostly irish...He likes to be alone even though the girls at his school are always drooling over him, he prefers to be left alone. Just recently he ran away from his foster father who hates him because of his grades which he failed because he didn't like the other kids making fun of him because he's smart.
Back to top Go down
(Roxy)

(Roxy)

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Name: Blake Adam Roberts
Looks: Characters Rsz_2roxas
Likes: Painting, drawing, skating, relaxing, music, his iPhone.
Dislikes: Stress, breaking a skateboard, insults,
Fear: Aerophobia, or the fear of flying. He doesn't mind high places, but can't stand being on a plane.
Stereotype: Artistic Skater
Personality: Most of Blake's time is consumed by either skating, or working on one of his paintings. On the off chance he isn't doing either, he is most likely hanging out with some of his friends. He is really easy to get along with considering he puts other peoples needs over his own. Blake is usually the one to turn to if you need help with something, no matter how small. He likes being around others and can't really stand being by himself for an extended period of time.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Name: Vince Simmons

Alias: Versus Vince

Items: N/A

Personality: Nice, Brave, Tough, Smart

Dislikes: Bullys, Jerks, Snobs, Loners

History: His parents died in a car accident, and he now lives in an apartment with his GF.

Phobias: Being Laughed At, Made Fun Of.

Relatives: Girlfriend back home

Crush(es): N/A

Why did they come?: He wanted to do something with all of his free time, and thought this would be perfect.

Picture: Characters Kidman

Pets: N/A
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Name: Morgan Rain

Alias: N/A

Items: iPod, notebook

Personality: Strong, Quiet, brilliant, funny when you break through his outer shell, kind, popular, tactical.

Likes: Music, art, school, friends, girls, tennis, lacrosse, gaming

Dislikes: Haters, posers, and chatty people.

History: He was diagnosed with cancer at age 4. Throughout school, he was teased by almost everybody except for one girl. That girl is Kari Rioka, another participant on the show. When he turned8, he was cancer-cell free. He has since become very popular with his peers. However, his battle with cancer has hardened him to the outside world. Only those he gets to know are allowed into his brilliant mind.

Phobias: Cancer returning

Relatives: Two brothers and a sister.

Crush(es): Very strong feelings for Kari. They have dated, but Kari decided they weren't ready. He has had feelings ever since.

Why did they come?: Boredom and freedom from the outside world

Characters Anime-boy-anime-guys-4218162-350-537
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Tiffany Star
Looks: Characters Boots_girl_by_tknk
Likes: Make-up, shopping, looks, and but of course the mall (Somebody had to make the Lindsey of the group >.>)
Dislikes: Haters, teachers
Fears: Breaking a nail
Stereotype: The clueless, popular girl
Personality: Tiffany is all about fashion and keeping her title as 'popular'. This of course means the rest of the world is pointless, clearly only she matters.
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Name: Kari Rioka

Alias: Kari-Sorry

Items: Heart shaped necklace, a Beanie that she wears almost all the time.

Personality: Kind, funny, tenacious, smart, athletic, flirtacious, sweet

Dislikes: Mean people! ((lol))

History: Kari has grown up her whole life with her single mother. Her mother works as a prostitute, so Kari has to hold up on her own. Her mother is rarely there for her, but Morgan has always been there for her. She harbors feelings for him, but she never lets them show. To her, they're just very close.

Phobias: Dead bodies

Relatives: Mother

Crush(es): She has feelings for Morgan, but dates other people often.

Why did they come?: An escape from her mother

Name: Morgan Rain

Alias: N/A

Items: iPod, notebook

Personality: Strong, Quiet, brilliant, funny when you break through his outer shell, kind, popular, tactical.

Likes: Music, art, school, friends, girls, tennis, lacrosse, gaming

Dislikes: Haters, posers, and chatty people.

History: He was diagnosed with cancer at age 4. Throughout school, he was teased by almost everybody except for one girl. That girl is Kari Rioka, another participant on the show. When he turned8, he was cancer-cell free. He has since become very popular with his peers. However, his battle with cancer has hardened him to the outside world. Only those he gets to know are allowed into his brilliant mind.

Phobias: Cancer returning

Relatives: Two brothers and a sister.

Crush(es): Very strong feelings for Kari. They have dated, but Kari decided they weren't ready. He has had feelings ever since.

Why did they come?: Boredom and freedom from the outside world

Characters Amu
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
xxxTDIAngelxxx

xxxTDIAngelxxx

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 am

Name: Isabella Baine

Characters 1167719035_PunkAnimeGirl
Looks:

Dislikes: People who are over-emotional and cry all the time.
Fears: Getting too close to people.
Stereotype: Loner/Punk
Personality: Isabella has had a shady past and usually keeps to herself. She fears that by getting close to people, you just end up pushing them away. She is actually very smart and loves to write and play guitar. Breaking through her tough exterior is a challenge for anybody, but once you get past it, you will see she is very kind and caring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1480763/xXxTDI_AngelxXx
nirvana

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Index finger length prostate cancer clue

By Fergus Walsh
Medical correspondent, BBC News

Babies are exposed to hormones in the womb
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Finger length heart attack clue
Finger size link to earning power
Fingers 'a clue to exam success'
The length of a man's fingers can provide clues to his risk of prostate cancer, according to new research.

A British Journal of Cancer study found men whose index finger was longer than their ring finger were significantly less likely to develop the disease.

Researchers made the discovery after comparing the hands of 1,500 prostate cancer patients with 3,000 healthy men.

The length of the fingers is fixed before birth and is thought to relate to sex hormone levels in the womb.

Being exposed to less testosterone before birth results in a longer index finger and may protect against prostate cancer later in life, say researchers at the University of Warwick and the Institute of Cancer Research.

One of the report authors, Professor Ros Eeles, said more studies would be needed, but if these confirmed the findings it could be used a simple test for prostate cancer risk.

Continue reading the main story
Prostate cancer

Each year in the UK about 36,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer; about 10,000 die from it
In most cases, it is a slow growing cancer and may never cause any symptoms or problems.
Some men will have a fast growing cancer that needs treatment
Worldwide, an estimated 913,000 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2008, and more than two-thirds of cases are diagnosed in developed countries
Fergus Walsh: Medical files
She said: "This exciting finding means that finger pattern could potentially be used to select at-risk men for ongoing screening, perhaps in combination with other factors such as family history or genetic testing."

The study was funded by the charities Prostate Action and Cancer Research UK.

Emma Halls, chief executive of Prostate Action, said: "This research brings us another step closer to helping determine risk factors for prostate cancer, which is possibly the biggest issue in current thinking about preventing and treating the disease.

"However, we are still a long way from reducing the number of men who die of prostate cancer every year and need more research and education in all areas to achieve this."

Dr Helen Rippon, head of research at The prostate Cancer Charity, said the research added to growing evidence that the balance of hormones we are exposed to before birth influences our health for the rest of our lives.

But she said men with shorter index fingers should not be "unduly worried".

"They share this trait with more than half of all men and it does not mean they will definitely develop prostate cancer in later life."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bet on the NFL
Online Casinos getestet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters   Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Notice Board :: News-
Jump to: