Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your Halloween costume HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Post your Halloween costume HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Post your Halloween costume HERE!   Post your Halloween costume HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:53 am

I highly doubt that any of you dress up for Halloween because you're too cool or too old to, whatever. Out of boredom, I'll post my costume when I get the chance to, I'm gonna be a Greek Goddess and next year, my mother will buy matching costumes when we get the money.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume HERE!   Post your Halloween costume HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:32 am

If I were to celebrate Halloween, I'd surely be a stormtrooper.

Heck, if I had a costume, I'd probably be known as "that weird guy that's dressed up as a stormtrooper all the time."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume HERE!   Post your Halloween costume HERE! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 am

I WISH I was skinny enough to fit into a Halloween costume.....Sadly I can't and so I stick to just handing out candy. I'd love to go trick or treating though....
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume HERE!   Post your Halloween costume HERE! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I WOULD put on a costum... but I'm going to the skating ring, egging peoples house (-.-) and stupid stuff like that. Wish I could wear a halloween outfit... but I dont think I can
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Halloween costume HERE!   Post your Halloween costume HERE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Halloween costume HERE!
Page 1 of 1