Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm sorry...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Music Is Mine

PostSubject: I'm sorry...   Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:59 pm

But I cant do this. My life is too busy and things keep on breaking in my house, I cant do the site and I cant create drama if my labtop is broken and I can only get on this computer way in the mornings. So yeah.... it's either do this Role-playing game a little be later into the future, let's continue it but only do challenges on weekends, or get someone else to host it.

What's it going to be?

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:53 am

Well, I'm sure we all understand, Karrie. You can still roleplay and get somebody else like Windy Boy to be host, I recommend Windy Boy because he hasn't gotten the chance to be co-host yet and like Tyler, he's busy with his life and beating up old people and what not and he comes on in the weekends, or you can still make characters and have Rose roleplay with them. (Remember what Rose did everytime people were gone and didn't want their characters voted off? She came onto their accounts and then roleplayed for that that day that they were away.) So~ Yeah. Get Rose to do that if you want, or if she's too busy, get someone like Brian or me to do it, I wouldn't mind doing it. And for the co-host thing, if you want him to do some challenges, then PM him the ideas that you to do, if you're not that strict about hosting, let him do his own thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:16 am

You mean you're too busy to host, right, and no quitting?

Another host is alright, if we can all make our characters and start soon. You are still going to RP with us, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:00 pm

263 More Days!~ wrote:
Well, I'm sure we all understand, Karrie. You can still roleplay and get somebody else like Windy Boy to be host, I recommend Windy Boy because he hasn't gotten the chance to be co-host yet and like Tyler, he's busy with his life and beating up old people and what not and he comes on in the weekends, or you can still make characters and have Rose roleplay with them. (Remember what Rose did everytime people were gone and didn't want their characters voted off? She came onto their accounts and then roleplayed for that that day that they were away.) So~ Yeah. Get Rose to do that if you want, or if she's too busy, get someone like Brian or me to do it, I wouldn't mind doing it. And for the co-host thing, if you want him to do some challenges, then PM him the ideas that you to do, if you're not that strict about hosting, let him do his own thing.

... I cant Rp. My life is too busy, I can get someone else to do it if you want to. I mean the only chances of me getting up here is early in the morning on weekends. The only way I can possibly Rp with you guys is if the computer fix themselves, barely get any homework, and have less social time.

Brodoin15 wrote:
You mean you're too busy to host, right, and no quitting?

Another host is alright, if we can all make our characters and start soon. You are still going to RP with us, right?

Possibly, and I wont quit the site. Probably not... but I can still talk. That's good right?

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Maybe, if you do get a new computer/get your old one fixed, and if you want to, in a while you can make characters and we can add them into the game in something like a twist in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I'm trying to get a new one....

MY LABTOP HARD DRIVE IS GONE NOW! and they cant figure out the password. I will get a new labtop near Christmas.

Yeah that would be cool. I'll just make the characters now and play with them later.

~ColoradoSunrise~

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 am

I could be host, but we'd have to do challenges on weekends.. We could have set dates for challenges too :/ just throwing things out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 am

Personally I could be host I'd just like a co-host to work with. I also like the two ideas that Gale is suggesting. I just don't want everybody to drift apart.

I claim: Edward Cullen, Bill Compton, Lestat, and any other hot vampires so don't mess with me or I'll have them bite you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~ColoradoSunrise~

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 am

Ugh... I don't even think I'm gonna be able to do any of this.. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to RP for a while. Too busy, I just can't do much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Yeah. Let's make Rose the Host, but you guys wil have to date the challenges and let's not start for a while... ok? somewhere near a holiday like um (American) Thanks Giving and Christmas. Also sorry I wasn't up here, my cell phone is running wild with calls and text msgs.

Vince

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 am

Sweet, Ima have a reason to come here. lol, sorry I've been busy and sick and grounded and busy and busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry...   

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Notice Board :: News-
Jump to: