Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This or That?

Go down 
+5
r3173mpt10n
Brodoin
Rose
Vince
Music Is Mine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

This or That? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am

Present...I like how I'm back with my friends who I've known since kindergarten and snakes are monstrous. T0T

Fake or real?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 am

Fake

Now or Then? xP
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:16 am

(For me, it would depend on what is real, and what is fake. You know what a mean, guys. XP)

Then

Time-travel FTW.

Dark matter or anti-matter?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 am

Wha ^.^ Dark

Light Sabers or Dinosaurs(sp?)?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 am

Dinosaurs.

Get raped by Barney or get raped by the Teletubbies?
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 am

Neither.

Someone, or something, tried to man-rape me, they are gonna be leaving the building a woman, missing their bit and pieces.

Nintendo DS or Sony PSP
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:45 am

DS all the way. PSP doesn't have Pokemon. ^.^

PS3 or Xbox 360
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 am

>.> I have neither shame. Xbox 360 it has an video game we can kill zombies on and Soul Calibur 4

Computer games or video games? (already know which ones is going to win)
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 am

Lady Brown wrote:
>.> I have neither shame. Xbox 360 it has an video game we can kill zombies on and Soul Calibur 4

PS3 has Soul Calibur as well ._.

Video games.

King of Rock or King of Pop (Elvis or Micheal Jackson)?
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

Nick L. wrote:
Lady Brown wrote:

PS3 has Soul Calibur as well ._.

Video games.

King of Rock or King of Pop (Elvis or Micheal Jackson)?

xD I didn't know... wait I was thinking about the PSP

KoP

Miley Cyrus or Miranda Cosgrove
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 am

Miley Cyrus is annoying now and I don't like HM as much as I use to, so yeah, I'd go with Miranda Cosgrave even though I don't like iCarly.

Watch Fred videos for 24 hours straight or get head lice?

Personally, I'd go with the lice big time. >:D
Back to top Go down
Brodoin

Brodoin

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 am

iCarly isn't that funny, in my opinion. And when it is funny, the joke or action is rarely taken by the main three characters. (I usually laugh at Spencer or Gibby more than anyone else.)

Head lice, please!

I cannot stand Fred! The voice causes me ears to bleed.

Greek gods or Roman gods?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:08 am

Roman~

Watch a Justin Bieber or Fred videos for the rest of your life?

I'd just die because Fred is just a 20-year old guy who never had a date and still lives with his mom and also has better to do than be an internet troll with a squeaky voice. And Justin Bieber, his voice is annoying, he NEEDS to hit puberty, he looks like he's 10 freaking years old and sounds like it, even Fred sounds manlier than him and he's like what 15, 16?
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 am

.~.~Ms. Immaturity.~.~ wrote:
Roman~

Watch a Justin Bieber or Fred videos for the rest of your life?

I'd just die because Fred is just a 20-year old guy who never had a date and still lives with his mom and also has better to do than be an internet troll with a squeaky voice. And Justin Bieber, his voice is annoying, he NEEDS to hit puberty, he looks like he's 10 freaking years old and sounds like it, even Fred sounds manlier than him and he's like what 15, 16?

So... So much wrong with this...

1. Fred is, from what I gather, a pre-teen. Not 20.
2. Lucas, you know, the guy that PLAYS Fred, is 16.
3. What's a Justin Bieber?
4. You said Fred (not Lucas) is a 20 year old guy who never had a date and still lives with his mom, and also has better to do than be an Internet troll with a squeaky voice. You then go on to say that he's like 15 or 16.
4a. Do you know what an Internet troll is?
4b. Make up your frickin' mind.
5. Unlike most people, I acknowledge the fact that Justin Bieber is, contrary to popular belief, NOT 10, 11, 12, or whatever people are thinking. He looks his age, and while I don't like him, people need to grow the fuck up and stop whining about how much success he's getting, it's seriously annoying.
5a. On an unrelated note, people also need to stop bashing the fuck out of Twilight. We get it, you hate the book. No need to whine and bitch about it every single day.
5b. Same goes for Miley Cyrus.

Now, onto your question... I suppose I'll watch a Justin Bieber, whatever the hell that is.

Cake or Death?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 am

Cake.

Lions or Tigers?
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 am

US to send 1,400 additional marines to Afghanistan

Additional marines are scheduled to leave for Afghanistan within the next several weeks
Continue reading the main story
Taliban Conflict

Despair as Nato eyes endgame
Can Afghan forces step up?
Who are the Taliban?
Q&A: Fighting the Taliban
The US is to send an additional 1,400 marines to southern Afghanistan in an effort to counter a Taliban offensive, a Pentagon official has said.

The marines are now being notified of the deployment and are scheduled to leave within several weeks, the defence department said.

The US hopes to "apply pressure on the enemy during the winter", a department spokesman said.

The US plans to begin withdrawing troops from the country in July.

Defence secretary Robert Gates had "approved additional marine forces to southern Afghanistan to exploit and consolidate gains already achieved and apply pressure on the enemy during the winter campaign", Defence Department spokesman Col Dave Lapan said.

The contingent could start arriving within weeks and is expected to be on the ground for a short mission of about 90 days.

'Fragile and reversible'
President Barack Obama approved a troop surge of 30,000 troops roughly one year ago. But the president gave Mr Gates leeway to add an extra 3,000 forces, if necessary.

There are currently about 97,000 US troops in Afghanistan, along with 45,000 forces from other countries, and officials said the new marines would not put the total number of US forces above the limit of 100,000 authorized by President Obama.

Following the publication of the US annual strategy review last month, Mr Obama said the US was "on track" to achieve its goals in Afghanistan.

The review stated that the US had made enough progress to start a "responsible reduction" of forces in July 2011.

But it says the gains made against the Taliban by a US troop surge remain "fragile and reversible".

The US plans to end combat operations in 2014 and transfer responsibility for the country's affairs to Afghans.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
online bingo
annuaire pagerank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This or That?   This or That? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This or That?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Spam-
Jump to: