Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival

Go down 
+5
~ColoradoSunrise~
Nick L.
.::☆Kristy☆::.
MJ101=D
Music Is Mine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:25 am

This is where you come on from a Plane.
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 am

A trio of siblings arrived out of the plane. One of them was a bad-boy, a loner, and an immature girl with ADD.

"Phew, that was a bumpy ride, I'm happy we're here now. Oh, there's a camera crew over there."

Ruby points to the camera crew.

"Hi, mommy and daddy! Whoa, this place is so big, I bet you can fit the whole world in here! Will there be dorms? How are the teachers and the-"

Ruby keeps rambling on.

I guess this school won't be so bad, my other school was a black abyss of hell that was always suffocating me, only a few people were my friends.

Ashlynn feels dizzy and leans on Keith for support.

"Get out of my way, Ashlynn, or you know what I'll exactly what I'll make you do, bitch."

Keith smirks and pushes Ashlynn.

"Y-Yes Keith.."

Ashlynn hangs her head down in shame and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am

The second plane arrived rather roughly considering it was run down. Of course, this was of no shock, the plane was paid for by Chris and we all know Chris is Chris. Aka a cheap ass.

A girl with jet black hair, her back hunched, walked out of the plane with her belongings. A sigh filled the air.

She glared at the school building.

"Well, at least we don't get education here."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Tara stepped off the plane, growled at the horrible service, and takes a look at all the other fellow students. 'Ugh, not enough girls at the moment, one boy? This will possibly be dull.' She slowly walks over to the first boy and smiles at him forgetting the plane.

"Hi, the names Tara. What's your name, from the looks of it. Your name must be sexy." She whispers the last part in his ear, then starts giggling. (o.O... Is it odd to be freaked out by your character?)
--

A dark blond boy stepped out of his plane, and looks at the place with a grin. "This is going to be so cool!"
He ran over to the first girl he caught his eye on, which was a Jet black girl glaring at the school. He looked at her for a second then smile. "Hey, names Jason, you can call me Jas. Do you wanna hear a funny joke?" Jason smile wider at her. "Please, I know ya want to."
--

Jenni walks off the bus, dizzy. "Um... Woah, headache dude." She grabs her bags and sat on top of them and shakes her head. "Oof, I'm okay now." She looks around the places.

"Dang we haven't even been here for about a day and people are already hitting on each other..." She rolls her eyes as she gets off her bags.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Keith smirked.

Kinda hot, I can probably use her for a while.

"Yeah, babe. You're not so bad yourself. Wanna go blackmail my sisters? It's fun."

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 pm

"Well 'Jas' " She said, rolling her eyes at the nickname, "if it's a knock knock joke, stop yourself now. I rather gag myself than hear it."
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Tara frowns, at the boy. She sighs at his crazy antics, but forces a fake smile.

"You know what better, getting to know you." She said while grabbing his hands.

--

"No, no, nothing like that. Ok, What did a Mermaid do last Saturday night? Give up, Ok, she went to sea a movie." Jason started to laugh. "Don't you get it, Sea! Mermaid! Ha!" He continues to laugh.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:43 pm

April raised an eyebrow.

"Rrriiigght, so funny I forgot to laugh."

She gripped her art case, stepping away from the bizarre scene to the confessional.

At least there I can have some personal space...minus the bugs and millions of viewers
Back to top Go down
Nick L.

Nick L.

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Linus stepped off the plane, left foot, then the other. His sandals made a "click clack" sound as they hit the ground on different beats. He ran his right hand through his hair, brushing away specks of sand that got into it during his latest run that had ended not more than an hour before the plane picked him up, making his clothes still soggy, and giving him the appearance of being sweaty. He looked around at the competition, and saw no one of particular interest who he could spark a conversation with, so he walked away to a small area where no one was, while blowing his hair away from his face, watching more specks of sand fly off his person. He placed his board on the ground, then knelt down and sat cross-legged on it. Thinking this was as good a time as any to impress some girls, Linus decided it was best to take his shirt off. It was wet, anyway, and he did have impeccable washboard abs that made ladies swoon over him left and right. He placed his wet t-shirt on the ground next to his board, then laid down on his board and took in some sun, waiting for everyone else to arrive.
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Perfect, I've got her right where I want her now.

"Let's go then, and what perfect time to do it then now? Where do you want to go?"

Ruby giggled a bit.

"I know think she finds it funny, I do. I've watched the Little Mermaid when I was little, by the way."

Oh crap, I better go hide. My day has officially been ruined by Keith, yet again...

Ashlynn sighs and runs away so fast that Keith doesn't see her.

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Tara smiles. "How about in a few hours, at the Fountain?" She turns away to look at a shirtless boy.

"Wow.... baby. Now that's a jackpot."

--

Jason turns to Ruby. "Well thank you, you wanna hear another joke? The residents of Mayberry took a course in computer programming. When the instructor said, "Compile," Gomer went to the head of the class." He started to laugh.

"Dontcha get it. I'm killing myself!"
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Whatever, I'll just go chase after her myself, thanks for nothing, you broad with huge tits.

He goes to look to see where Ashlynn is.

"Sure, I'm the mood for some jokes and to die of laughter, I love funny things! And what better way to kill time too.

Ruby smiles at Jason.
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Morgan stepped out into the light. "Damn, try driving better next time." He looked at the other contestants. Just from their emotions. You can tell a lot from a person's body language. "Hello. I'm Morgan. Morgan Rain." Looking around, it seemed like no one had noticed him. He took off his sweatshirt. "Hm. Hotter here than back home." He walked towards some of the other contestants.
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
(Roxy)

(Roxy)

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

The next plane arrived and off stepped an older blond boy. Dante yawned as he tugged his bag through the planes door with one hand, while his other was covering his mouth. He looked around for a moment, most of the people had already arrived. He smiled and stepped into the large crowd. Dante slung his bag over his shoulder and smiled to everyone. "Hey everyone." He said bluntly, more of an icebreaker then anything.

Quickly following the plane that held Dante came another. A younger blond holding a skateboard and a brown duffel bag stepped off this one. Blake looked around, eying all the contestants before smiling. He walked up to the group, but didn't say anything. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Arriving next was a girl with a little too short of a skirt and a little too tiny of a shirt that raised up past her stomach. A whore perhaps? It's what we call fashion of 2010 people!

"Hello people of the competition! My name's Tiffany. T-I-F-"

"Only an idiot would know not how to spell Tiffany," April hissed arriving back, terrified as Tiffany winked at the air.

"Dear god, this place is turning into a freak show" April sighed as Tiffany went on about all the clothes she brought to the game.

Last edited by .::☆Kristy☆::. on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 pm

A plane lands, and out of it, steps a man wearing blue jean shorts and white 'tank top.' Upon his arrival, he walks up to all the conversing people and just puts out a short wave, and carries his bags closer to the front doors.
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:34 pm

Kari stepped out of the plane. "Thanks for the ride, mister!" She yelled with a grin. She looked around at the other contestants. Whoa, there are some really hot guys here.... Oh look! A squirrel! She ran after the squirrel and bumped into Morgan. "MORGAN!"
Morgan smiled. "Hey! You made it? Was your ride as batsh!t crazy as mine?"
"No, mine was really smooth... Have you seen the host yet?" Kari replied, with a strange look at Morgan. "Well, I'm gonna go talk to the other campers. See ya!" She walked over to Tiffany. "HI! I'm Kari! Nice to meet you! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Instead of saying hello back, Tiffany clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Oh my gosh- I LOVE your hair!"
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm

"THANKS!" Kari laughed. "Let's be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 am

A plane arrive dropping off a boy who was holding a miniture bottom of jack in his hand and a cigarette in his mouth....

"......"

He walked away from the other people and over to the challenge...

------------------
A few moments after a plane arrived and out came a smiling girl with her a headset on plugged into her Iphone.. She looked around and then spotted the school, she knew that she could set her stuff down there and so she walked past most of the people standing around socializing....
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 am

(flashback to before the first challenge >.>)

*Calvin walks in with his jacket hanging on his shoulders and his backpack hanging from one shoulder. Instead of mingling with other people, he simply heads off to places where nobody else was*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival   The Arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: School Grounds :: Front Doors-
Jump to: