Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
+5
Vince
Brodoin
~ColoradoSunrise~
MJ101=D
Music Is Mine
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 am

(Well, as you know. I am going to start a new Rp. Yes,yes it's an TDi rp (booo....) but still I think we can possibly have fun with it. Dont post until I say so, please. Create your characters, try to make them interesting and let's get this contest on the road! P.S. Three characters or less)

Name: (What's their name?)

Alias: (What's their nickname?)

Age: (Well, we dont want a 15 year old going out with a 21 year old.... that'll be weird, Ages: 14 - 20?)

Items: (Got any stuff that might help them with an advantage? Only 1 item for helping in the challenges, the rest of the items are for fun...)

Personality: (it she good? Is he evil? Are they artistic? Hopeless Romantic? Perverted?! Put it here)

Likes: (I dont think your character can dislike everything)

Dislikes: (I dont think your character and like everything)

History: (Has their past brung them into this place? The past affected their personality so?.... Please explain here)

Phobias:
(Have to be scared of something right?)

Relatives: (Anyone from the original TDI? Anyone that will somehow be on the next TD series?)

Crush(es): (You have warm fuzzy feelings for someone? Say it here, if you have more than you. Your a slut ^o^)

Why TDI: (Why Total Drama Iota?)

Picture: (So we can tell what you look like~)

Pets: (Have any special animals you want to take here? No worries, the camera will be on it 24/7)

(Edit: You can create your characters now)

Characters:

Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 am

Name: Ashlynn Jolisa Alvarez-Davis

Alias: Ash

Items: Cellphone with camera and internet features.

Personality: Kind of a loner and has a few friends, really gloomy when though she isn't depressed or goth. Ashlynn is known as the artist of the family- as she can sing though she is tone-deaf, dance a bit, draw, and play piano. She is usually seen alone or with her few friends, she is most like her mother, she'll show for crazy side if someone looses her up but, she's mostly a shy loner who has a few friends, she's also a bit like her father because she's a musician for her Catholic private school and likes the number '14' because that's the episode of World of Chaos where Trent confessed his love for MJ, so it's like her lucky charm, maybe her lucky year. Ashlynn also has bipolar disorder, maybe that will explain her gloominess.

Likes: Rain/humid weather, negative feelings, writing in her diary, making fun of what she thinks are 'crazy' people, people who understand her, music, dancing, singing, animals (especially black cats), being alone.

Dislikes: People who think she's goth (mostly everyone in her Catholic private school), her uniform (she thinks it's itchy and could be used as something to kill people), people who make fun of her, bad romance with boys, animal cruelty, abuse, and the McLean family for torturing her mother, father and killing a person in live air.

History: After Trent broke up with Gwen and got over his depression of losing her, he wasn't looking for love or anything and that's when he met MJ in another reality show called "World of Chaos" hosted by Chris' twin brother Capster and older sister Chrissy who were competing with Chris' more famous show and was similar to it, MJ was the shy one on the island and barely talked and Trent hid his feelings from her but always confessed them in the confessionals, in episode fourteenth, he confessed his love to her, MJ felt shy and scared, but then with a private talk away from the cameras, she confessed back and started dating Trent. After Trent won World of Chaos, he started a band called "Deep Blue Silence" with his real-life friends who were musicians as well and MJ started taking singing lessons and started a girl band called "SunMoon™️" with her best friend Angelica, her alter ego was called "Moon" and Angelica's alter ego was called "Sun", they started making covers of songs which didn't make them that famous- including their most famous covers of songs "That's Not My Name" by the Ting-Tings, "She Wolf" by Shakira, "Sharada" by Skye Sweetnam, "All About Us" by the Veronicas and "Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore. With Trent's help in writing songs, they were even more famous with their world famous song, "Love In Vain". After their MJ's and Trent's singing career was over, they decided to start serious careers as lawyers and health care nurses, after that, MJ got pregnant with their first child Keith, two years later they had Ruby and the last child two more years later was Ashlynn. Trent and MJ are now living happy lives as a biracial, upper-middle class family who are currently living in British Columbia.

Phobias: Drowning, even though she loves rain and humid weather, she's scared that water will go up to her head and she'll die.

Relatives: Her father is Trent Davis, a former contestant who was on the first season of Total Drama Island and is now a lawyer who quit his music business and his reality show business, but occasionally plays his guitar when bored and her mother is MJ Alvarez (Yeah, I've been in alot of TDI RPGs and listed my 'real' last name as 'Alvarez'), who was on Total Drama Island as well and was also a musician and is now a health care nurse. Her siblings on the show are Ruby Katherine Alvarez-Davis and Keith Thomas Alvarez-Davis who are older than her.

Crush(es): Someone who understands her and knows what she's thinking, won't hurt her and shares her love for music.

Why TDI: So she could win money to help her family out and get back at the McLean family.

Picture: Character Template Sad

Pets: Character Template Cat

Her cat, Shadow, even though black cats are considered bad luck, she likes to keep them as pets to bring bad luck to her when she's gloomy/depressed.

Last edited by MJ101=D on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 am

Name: Angel Marie Dawson

Alias: AM

Items: Angel has special sunglasses with night vision functions.

Personality: Angel is a sweet girl most of the time, but she has a split personality. When she's in one personality, she's sweet and kind, and has lots of friends and can always make people laugh. But however, when she's in her opposite peraonality, AM, she's completely opposite. She will often do things to bruise others emotionally. She has a history with a drug addiction, which makes her a bit crazed at times.

Likes: Angel loves to play volleyball, as well as play soccer. She is always listening to music or the radio, and is also a trained contemporary dancer.

Dislikes: Angel: bugs. AM: Posers and snobs

History: Angel is one of Jasper and Tori's 8 children. She is a twin, her other twin being Brittani, who chose not to be on the show. She is the oldest of the Dawson kids, and will always be remembered for being a Dawson. She came to the show to prove that she can live out of her parents' shadows and beat the odds. However, AM has different ideas. She wants to finish the show for good, and will stop at nothing to end it.

Phobias: Angel: Angel is afraid of murderers, while AM has only one fear, and that is that people will find out about the split personality.

Relatives: She is Tori and Jasper's daughter, and her brother Jack and her sister Serena are also on the show.

Crush(es): Neither Angel or AM are interested in anyone at the time.

Why TDI: (see above)

Picture:Character Template 2481479854_727a2eb6ba
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
~ColoradoSunrise~

~ColoradoSunrise~

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 am

Name: Jack Maximillian Dawson

Alias: JD

Items: JD has the hat that Jasper infamously wore on his run on the show. It's his prized posession, and ever since his twin sister Brittani started doing drugs. It's like his security blanket.

Personality: JD Is a very smart teen, and at the same time, very athletic. However, his main downfall is that he is a bit of a pervert. This was caused when he was 13 and... You know what, nevermind, you don't wanna know about it. Anyways, JD is also a huge fan of music, similar to most of his siblings. JD is also very crafty, and knows how to strategize.

Dislikes: Getting caught watching girls, stupid TV shows

History: Like Angel and Serena, JD is

Phobias: (Have to be scared of something right?)

Relatives: (Anyone from the original TDI? Anyone that will somehow be on the next TD series?)

Crush(es): (You have warm fuzzy feelings for someone? Say it here, if you have more than you. Your a slut ^o^)

Why TDI: (Why Total Drama Iota?)

Picture: Character Template Anime+boy

Pets: (Have any special animals you want to take here? No worries, the camera will be on it 24/7)

( I WILL FINISH THIS SOON, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HW RIGHT NOW :P)
Back to top Go down
http://galewarriors.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Brodoin

Brodoin

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 am

Name: Sarah Wright

Alias:

Items: Pocket knife

Personality: An average young tomboy, Alex enjoys video games, action movies, and watching "the game" with her dad. She's usually a nice person, but is prone to becoming over competitive at times. But other than that she's just a polite young gril.

Likes: Video games, football, baseball, outdoors, being with friends, guys, music.

Dislikes: Pink things, girly stuff, mean people.

History: She was born and raised by her father, and has several older brothers. Her mother died only a few months after she was born. She likes to watch football games, play video games, and all kinds of stuff that her brother and dad would do. At both school and home, she acts like a guy, yet still takes care of herself as a woman. Other than a few things, however, she is really "one of the guys."

Phobias: Wearing a pink dress.

Relatives: Father, Alexander Wright, 48. Brothers, Alexander Jr. Wright, 24. Henry Wright, 22. Joey Wright, 21. and Robert Wright, 19. Mother, Amanda Wright, died of a disease at age 30.

Crush(es): None current.

Why TDI: To hopefully win money to try to pay her way through college, as well as donate some to disease cure research.

Picture: Character Template Naturegirl

Pets: None

Help provided from MJ.

Last edited by Brodoin15 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Name: Gardy Logan

Alias: Little green freak (By almost everyone who laugh at her/ or is afraid of her) besides that she prefers her real name.

Items: All she got is a book (she doesn't need to cheat like others...)

Personality: She is a sarcastic, witty girl who loves to read. Her only friends are her family and a book. She really doesn't know if she's on the side of nice or mean, I mean you wouldn't too if everyone thinks your a monster. Since she doesn't have a social life, she puts all of her free time into studying. She most devotes her life to studing mysteries trying to become an ace detective and adventurer.

Dislikes: People who dislike her, shopping, people who act different from her (which is probably about everyone...)

History: Giving birth to by a Cauasiam male and female Archaeologists, born in Africa. Her name is Gardy Logan. At an young age, Gardy was a anything but sarcastic witty and purple-green... She was a very pretty girl who loved to explore the life in Africa. One day, she went to far into the jungle and met a monkey. It was an strange looking fellow it was competely green. She tried to touch it's strange skin, but it bite her. She got biten, she stared at her hand until she faint. She woke up 5 days later. Her parents was trying to find a cure, it was useless. Gardy eyed her parents for a while until she looked at the mirror. She was green!, That stupid monkey turned her grassy green. Her curiosity got the best of her and now look, she looked like a freak and everyone else thought so too. Her parents homeschooled her every since that accident. She went on for almost the rest of her life emotionless and sarcastic, much like her own mother. Father didn't like this, he sent her to this Island so she can be more freely and happy. Stupidly, instead of sending her to an fun island, he sent her here dont you love her father very much?

phobias: She's has stage fright. (I know she's up here with camera... but she usual doesn't think that they will mainly be on her and she also dont know about the cameras.)

Relatives: If she did have relatives here I think you would have already notice... So that's a no.

Crush(es): She doesn't have crushes, she thinks their useless and just a waste of an heart ache.

Why TDI: Parents force her... and it would be a great way to earn some money for college.

Picture: Character Template Marella_by_DarkInSye

Pets: She has everyone animal possibly know to man and beyond. She couldn't bring her favorite it would be hard to chose.

(Sorry thing is acting up... will fix it later also Happy now? -.-)
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
Vince

Vince

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:35 am

Name: Shannon Moore (Real Wrestler)

Alias: Prince of Punk

Items: None

Personality: Atheletic, Skillful

Dislikes: Drugs

History: Wrestling Career was going soft, needing something to pass the time.

Phobias: Comic Book Villians (xD)

Relatives: None

Crush(es): None Yet

Why TDI: Boredom, but able to get into it with a slight pay off.

Picture: Character Template 5ea0x3

Pets: None
Back to top Go down
Blindmanseeingtime

Blindmanseeingtime

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Nickolas Ginger   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 am

Name: Nickolas Ginger

Alias: Nick

Items: none

Personality: He's a bad boy. He got arrested at least 7 times. And he broke laws more then that. He is not loyal. He back stabs every time he "teams up".

Likes: Everything dangerous. Wailing on nerds. Breaking laws.

Dislikes: Everything else.

History:

Phobias: Heights.

Relatives: no.

Crush(es): no.

Why TDI: Wanted to get out of jail.

Picture: http://www.positivelyfeminine.org/maternal/teenboy.jpg
pets: no.
Back to top Go down
colin

colin

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 pm

name:colin grey
alias:weasel
items:his lucky lockpick,switchblade
personality:bipolar,switching from cheerfully manic to psychopathic loner
likes:books by stephen king,sleeping,daydreaming,zombie-hunting
dislikes:pop music,the letter Q
history:father left his mom when he was 3 and his mother died when he was 6.now lives with his brother robert in tennesee
phobias:achluophobia
relatives:big brother robert
crushes:he wishes
why TDI:bored
picture:my avatar
pets:no

Last edited by colin on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 am

Umm...there are alot of characters already, so yeah. I don't mean to be mean but we already have too many characters if you just look at the new character template and we're already starting. Two questions: Where did you find this site and who told you to go here? Like anyone from this site who's your friend or something?

https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com/news-f27/characters-t188.htm
Back to top Go down
colin

colin

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:10 am

ok,i was just looking around for something to do and i came across this
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 am

Okay and this isn't my site, BTW. This is my friends Blossom and Rose's site, just PM one of them to ask them to join, they might let you join after all. We have about 15 characters right now, but if he have one more, the teams are even and my friend Connor can keep his character Kari. And just wanted to help out a new member~
Back to top Go down
colin

colin

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:09 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Blindmanseeingtime

Blindmanseeingtime

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am

Same with me.
Back to top Go down
xxxTDIAngelxxx

xxxTDIAngelxxx

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1480763/xXxTDI_AngelxXx
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:53 am

No, but you have to wait until the merge and then you can RP, we have four people currently that will join this RP earlier in the merge: you, Brody, Daimon, and Colin and maybe Andy, so yeah and you can make your character here:

https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com/news-f27/characters-t188.htm
Back to top Go down
Tuzarq1

Tuzarq1

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:51 am

Name:Ezekiel Johnsan

Alias:Eze

Item: PSP

Personality: Perverted And Fun

Dislikes:Not like it

History:in the first season left first and now he is mocked

Phobias:horror movies

Relatives:Ummm.... ??

Crush(es): NO!

Why TDI:It can be fun

Picture:Character Template 180px-Ezekiel

Pets: Not like!
Back to top Go down
Blindmanseeingtime

Blindmanseeingtime

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

This site is a chat site now, there's not any more rping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 1