Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers

Go down 
+2
Rose
Music Is Mine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:55 am

Yeah know what's going to happened?

What do you think will happen if Kristy and Andy were alone un a room that's sound prof?
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:57 pm

Nothing..... >.> XDDDDDDD

What would happen if I were to suddenly get struck by amnesia and forget everything?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 am

I would pretend to be your gf

What if I was blind?
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:32 am

Well, I can't help you get around because it's the internet, but I'd send you a Brail Keyboard, so you can still talk to us. XD

Who wants to be the next top model? XPPPP
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 am

ANDY!!!!!!!!

Why did I say that for? xD
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 am

Because I like to look in the mirror and see how much bigger I've gotten. XDDDD

What is the best nickname for me?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 am

Andy Candy cause your sweet like candy <333

What would I do if I was a ghost?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 am

Go haunt people I stalk xDDDD jk.....I would go into a computer and play INSIDE the computer >D

Why do teachers always give out homework?
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 am

Because...they're evil and want to make you suffer! T.T

Why is Tyler so kickable and fun to boss around?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Because MJ wants him to be xD

Why am I barely online here? (Have fun with that one)
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 pm

school hates your guts and gives you lots of homework?...

Why am I suddenly gettin more social? (it makes me have harder tme to get on this damn computer.... excuse I know... hit me with a brick already)
Back to top Go down
MJ101=D

MJ101=D

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am

Because you don't use the computer that much anymore...

Does Nick know that the spirit of Massachusetts is the spirit of America? (I got that from Family Guy! XD)
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 am

Egypt on alert as Copts gather for Christmas Eve

Ceremonial tents are being set up outside some Coptic churches for the celebrations
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

In pictures: Orthodox Christmas
Growing fears of Egypt's Copts
Copts fearful and angry in wake of attack
Coptic Christians are preparing to celebrate Christmas Eve amid tight security after a bomb attack on a church in Egypt in which 23 died.

Armed Egyptian police have been ordered to protect churches where Copts are expected to gather in large numbers.

There have been calls for Muslims to hold vigils outside Coptic churches in a gesture of solidarity.

But some radical Islamist websites have urged more attacks, publishing church addresses in Egypt and Europe.

The bombing of the al-Qiddissin Church in Alexandria on New Year's Day was the worst act of sectarian violence in Egypt in a decade.

It triggered days of protests and riots by Christians blaming the government for encouraging discrimination and not doing enough to protect them.

In response, the Egyptian authorities have stepped up security around many churches, with explosives experts on hand.

Armoured vehicles have also been stationed in key areas.

Continue reading the main story
Coptic Orthodox Church

Main Christian Church in Egypt, where it has between 6m and 11m members
About 1m members abroad, including US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany and Sudan
Copts believe Church dates back to 50 AD, when the Apostle Mark is said to have visited Egypt
The Coptic Church is one of the Eastern Orthodox churches and shares their general beliefs
In 451, the Church split from other Christian churches in a major schism over its belief in monophytism, which states that Christ had only one nature, not two (divine and human)
Scriptures and services continue to be in Coptic
Led by Pope Shenouda III, the Patriarch of Alexandria; he is based in Cairo
Copts suffered persecution under the Romans, and after Egypt became a Muslim country; modern Copts say they are still disadvantaged
One device containing nails and fireworks was found in a church staircase in the southern city of Minya but it had no detonator and one security official told Associated Press it may have been placed there to test security.

Egyptian activists have called for Muslims to form human shields around churches during Thursday's Christmas Eve celebrations as a gesture of solidarity with Christians.

However, radical Islamist websites have been circulating lists of Coptic churches in Egypt and Europe with instructions on how to attack them.

"Blow up the churches while they are celebrating Christmas or any other time when the churches are packed," says a line from a video attributed to al-Qaeda, called Jihadi Encyclopaedia for the Destruction of the Cross, that has been widely circulated on the internet.

Pope Benedict XVI used his weekly address in St Peter's Square in the Vatican on Thursday to send "heartfelt greetings and best wishes to our brothers and sisters of the Eastern Churches who will celebrate Christmas tomorrow".

In the wake of the Egypt attack, he said: "May the goodness of God... strengthen the faith, hope and charity of everyone and give comfort to the communities that are being tested."

Copts celebrate Christmas on 7 January, according to the Julian calendar. Some European governments have also announced security measures at churches.

The BBC's Jon Leyne in Cairo says suspicion and fear between Christians and Muslims has been growing in Egypt for some time, made worse by tough economic conditions and a discredited political system.

It was during Coptic Christmas Eve celebrations in southern Egypt in 2009 that six Christians and a Muslim security guard were killed in a drive-by shooting.

The country's Coptic Christian minority makes up between 7% and 14% of Egypt's 80 million people.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
online bingo
annuaire pagerank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers   Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask really Stupid Questions and get really stupid answers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3