Total Drama School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Drama School

Welcome to Total Drama School! XD

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why should I stay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 am

My friends aren't on my side they have been siding with someone else since day one, and have been ignoring me. I will leave this fourm unless if people who aren't in the following give me a reason to stay:

Chulance

Vince

Brody

Well give me reasons to stay, the reason why I don't want them trying is because I know they will, I want the people who I don't feel are with me to try to convince me.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:10 am

Crap! I have so many reasons! We need you... for rping and having fun...
Back to top Go down

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:11 am

Yea but the ones who I don't feel like my friends need to say, so I can be convinced they are my friends
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 am

Just because I didn't side with you doesn't mean I'm not your friend. I only sided with the side that was most right. Let's not argue about that old thing right now. I'm just saying that I'm still your friend. I haven't ignored you, unless you asked me while I was typing my A.P. Book Report or an essay or something, then I might have, but other than those two things, I haven't ignored you once. I can't stop you from leaving, but I'm just saying you should stay.
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 am

because you teach me more games that I dont even know meself......
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:22 am

That was one game, and that wasn't really a good reason
Back to top Go down
Music Is Mine

Music Is Mine

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 am

Sigh.... If only I can get you into the game.... ok Matt tomarrow if Alyssa dont show up you'll have her place!
Back to top Go down
https://totaldramaiwanowa.forumotion.com

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 am

That depends if I am still getting the little respect I have been getting by then, but OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why should I stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why should I stay?   Why should I stay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why should I stay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama School :: Socialize :: Life-
Jump to: